🔑ᴋᴇʏ🔑

Scene: Kalianna's House

Scene: Kalianna's House. Her Bedroom.

Kalianna, in her pajamas, is sleeping

Kalianna, in her pajamas, is sleeping. The Kwamis are surrounding her on her bed, also sleeping.

The smell of fresh pastries made its way into Kalianna's room just then, waking her and the tiny immortals up.

The noirette yawns and rubs her eyes. Stretching, she got out of bed.

Tikki floats beside her, rubbing her eye. "Boy, living next to Marinette really has been the best decision ever."

"Tell me about it," Kalianna inhales deeply. "Looks like Ms. Sabine and Mr. Tom are just opening up."

"Oooh, you should go get some sweets from them, Kalianna!" Ziggy told her.

"Yeah, for breakfast." Daizzi added on.

Kalianna yawns again. "Okay, I'll get ready." She groggily makes her way to her door to exit her bedroom.

Scene: Dupain-Cheng Bakery.

Luka enters the bakery and sees Marinette, in her ice skating uniform, taking a box from her mother.

"Thanks, mom, see ya later!" Marinette puts the box in her pink duffel bag and rushes to the exit, only to stop when she saw Luka. "Oh, hi, Luka."

"Hey, Marinette, where are you off too?" Luka inquires.

"I'm off to my ice skating lessons, my boyfriend is taking me," Marinette points outside.

Luka turns to see Ace on his blue Vespa scooter, waiting for Marinette.

"But anyway, it was nice to see you, bye!" Marinette moves around Luka, exiting the bakery.

Scene: Outside The Bakery.

"Hey, Nettie," Ace gives her a smile.

"Hi, babe!" Marinette kisses his cheek, getting behind him and wrapping her arms around his waist. "You can go now."

Ace rides away with her as Kalianna exits her house and sees them leaving.

"Awww, look at them," Kalianna smiles at the couple. "They look so cute together."