🧬ʜᴇʀɪᴛᴀɢᴇ🧬

(Sukura41: I'm bad when it comes to describing Ancestry DNA tests, especially the percentages of what culture you're related too, so please bare with me on this chapter

(Sukura41: I'm bad when it comes to describing Ancestry DNA tests, especially the percentages of what culture you're related too, so please bare with me on this chapter. 😅)

🧬🧬🧬🧬

Scene: Miss Bustier's Classroom.

"Now that you all have gotten your Ancestry DNA results, I'd like you to take them out and discuss it with your desk mate." Miss Bustier tells her students.

"Remind me WHY we had to wait a week for some heritage test results?" Giselle mutters to Kalianna.

(Sukura41: I know you have to wait probably eight weeks for the irl results to come in, but this in fanfiction, so go along with it.)

"I'm not complaining, this gives us an opportunity to find out what different races we have in us," Kalianna replies.

Everyone got out their heritage test results and began sharing it with their desk partners.

"I'm a hundred percent Japanese." Hiro mentions, staring down at his heritage test.

"Wow, that's a really strong race line you have." Ivan praises, impressed.

"I'm fifty percent Chinese, fifty percent French, and twenty-five perfect Italian." Marinette told Nathaniel.

"Hey, it says I'm fifty percent African-American, forty percent Spanish, and twenty-one percent Portuguese." Giselle told Kalianna.

"Ooo, does someone need a vacation to Portugal to get in touch with their roots?" Kalianna asked teasingly.

"Hmmm, the weekend sounds like the perfect time to go." Giselle replies playfully.

Both girls giggled.

"So what cultures are you related too?" Giselle questions.

Kalianna points at the percentages on her heritage test. "It says I have fifty percent South Korean, fifty percent French, forty percent Japanese, twenty-five percent British, and ten percent Dutch."

"Dang, gurl! Whatchu got goin' on with all those nationalities?" Giselle nudges Kalianna, making her laugh.

Lila watches the noirette with narrowed eyes. Believe it or not, she was actually jealous of how many cultures her enemy was related too, jealous!

"What about you, Lila? What cultures are you related too?" Alya inquired, her question causing the students to aim their attention at Lila.

"Yeah, I bet you're related to all sorts of ethnicity groups." Max guessed.

"Well, if you must know," Lila gets out her heritage test from her bag and puts it on the desk. "I think I'm related to several cultures."

Kalianna rolls her eyes. Knowing the Rossi girl, she'd probably lie.