💶ᴘᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀɪᴄᴇ💶

Scene: School Cafeteria

Scene: School Cafeteria. Art Classroom.

"Hey, Kalianna?" Nathaniel hesitantly calls his friend's name.

The said noirette is by her work station, sewing. "What is it?" She asks, not turning to face him.

"Erm, here,"

In her peripheral vision, she saw Nathaniel place something on the desk. She stopped sewing and turned to the object, picking it up to examine it.

It was a sheet of paper. On it was her face drawn in a very detailed manner with a flower crown on her head and flower petals surrounding her. Under the drawing were two words in calligraphy that said 'I'M SORRY'.

This warmed her heart for a moment, until it felt nothing again.

She looks at Nathaniel, who was twiddling with his fingers.

"I-I'm sorry for acting like a jerk, yesterday." He quietly apologizes.

"...Cute. You're the first person to apologize since yesterday," Kalianna turns around, going back to sewing. "I forgive you, but don't think you'll get special treatment. If you want anything to be designed, pay the price."

"W-What does that mean?" Nathaniel asked the question that was on each of the art members' minds.

"Pay a hundred euros." Kalianna retorts, not even looking at him.

"Um, I don't need anything right now, sorry for wasting your time." Nathaniel apologized quietly once more before going back over to Marc.

The Anciel boy pats him on the back. "It'll be okay."

"She's still mad at me." Nathaniel frowns, looking down.

"She'll eventually get over it, it'll be fine." Marc assures.

Nathaniel slowly nods at his words.

💶💶💶💶

Scene: School Canteen. Next Day.

Kalianna is in line with Giselle getting lunch.

Mylène, who is next to her, glances at the ravenette. She opens her mouth to speak to her, but decides against it. She then gulps and works up the courage to talk to her.

"Kalianna," She meekly calls the supermodel's name.

She looks at her. "What?"

Mylène swallows thickly at her blunt tone, but presses on. "A bracelet of mine broke, could you..."

"Fix it?" Kalianna finished her question.

"Y-Yeah," Mylène confirms.

Giselle glares at the Haprèle girl. "Are you serious Mylène? Do you honestly expect for Kali to do anything for you after what you did yesterday? You're not gonna even apologize to her?"