😞ᴅʏꜱʟᴇxɪᴀ😞

😞😞😞😞

😞😞😞😞

Adonis Romero, a French-Italian boy, the boyfriend of Maya Lang and the holder of the Monkey Miraculous, was beginning to think there was something wrong with him.

It had first started out when he was driving Socqueline Wang to her Arts & Crafts shop. He and her were going to the same high school, Lycée Claude Monet, and were good friends since they were in the same class.

"Thanks for driving me back to my shop, Don. I can't believe those pricks stole those art tubes and paint brushes." Socqueline frowns.

"And I can't believe YOU chased them all the way to the park, that's insane Socqueline." Adonis remarks.

"Hey, art supplies aren't cheap. I had to do what I had to do." Socqueline says proudly.

Adonis chuckles, continuing to drive. He sees the stop sign just then, and normally, he would've stopped.

But there was something wrong. The word inside the sign appears to be all jumbled up in his eyes. He squinted to try to identify the word, getting distracted.

"Adonis!!" Socqueline's voice yells.

The Romero boy flinches and hits the breaks after realizing he was still driving. He stopped just in time because a trunk had sped right past!

If he'd have stopped a few seconds late, that would've been a terrible collision.

"Adonis, why didn't you stop at the stop sign? You almost got us killed!"

"I-I'm sorry, Socqueline..."

"Just be careful next time, that driver was clearly being reckless too."

Adonis blinks in an owlish manner, staring at the confusing word in the stop sign. He then starts driving across the street when there were no more cars that were passing by.

😞😞😞😞

At first, Adonis thought that he was probably just tired that day because last night, he stayed up chatting with Maya. Then, more weird things started happening.

😞😞😞😞

Scene: Lycée Claude Monet High School. Classroom.

Adonis is reading a book, well, trying too. The words appear to be all jumbled up, some are even moving!

He blinks, wiping his eyes, leaning the book closer to his face.

So close that his African-American classmate next to him looked at him weirdly. "Yo, Don, you good bro?"

Adonis blinks rapidly and looks at him. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine Izaak. So, how are things with you and Ondine?"

"We're good, she's way more happier than that Kim a$$hole she was with." Izaak rolls his eyes.