🙎‍♂️ᴊᴀᴍᴇꜱ, ᴇᴀʀʟ ᴏꜰ ᴡᴇꜱꜱᴇx🙎‍♂️

The picnic seemed to drag on for eternity to Kalianna, even though it had only been an hour

The picnic seemed to drag on for eternity to Kalianna, even though it had only been an hour. She just wanted to go home and chill, not socialize.

That's why she was staying quiet while Catherine and Terrance conversed with their friends, eating the flan that she was served after the maids delivered everyone lunch.

Just then Hana saw some adults playing croquet from afar and smiled. "Guys, let's go play croquet!"

At this suggestion, the teens happily agreed, except for Kalianna, she was confused on what this croquet sport was.

"What's croquet?" Kalianna asked Catherine.

"Croquet is a sport that involves hitting wooden or plastic balls with a mallet through hoops," Catherine explains.

"It's Grand Duchess Cortina's favorite activity to play when she throws a picnic," Kiara adds on.

"Would you like to join us, Anna? We could teach you how to play." Terrance offers.

"No thank you, I think I'll go check out the pond instead, it looks pretty." Kalianna says.

"Alright then," Terrance replies.

The six teens then got up from around the table and made their way towards the spot where some royals were playing croquet.

Kalianna sighs and gets up, making her way towards the pond.

Scene: At The Pond.

Kalianna smiles as she watches the children play with the water or run around chasing each other

Kalianna smiles as she watches the children play with the water or run around chasing each other. She looks over to see her aunt Cortina playing croquet, giving her ball a gentle yet hard tap with her mallet.

The ball easily goes through the metal hoops, causing Cortina to laugh triumphantly while Constantine congratulates her.

Kalianna sits down at the pond and glides her hand through the water.

Meanwhile, nearby, Lady Louise Windsor and her little brother, James Windsor are sitting next to each other while overlooking the picnic.

Louise spots Kalianna playing with the water and gasps. "James, James look!" She whispers to James, nudging her head in the noirette's direction.

James glances at her, growing flustered at her appearance. He looks back at his big sister. "Who is she? S-She's quite beautiful."

"That's Kalianna De-Sinclair, the supermodel who was given permission by our grandmother's family to bring back sunflower perfume. I have Sunflower Aromatique on right now." Louise explains.

"Do you think I should go talk to her?" James questioned.

Louise nods eagerly. "I think you should. You should also thank her for reviving our grandmother's favourite perfume. Besides, she's the cousin of our friends Catherine and Terrance, so it'd only be polite."

James nods in agreement with his sister's words and gets up, timidly making his way over to Kalianna, who was now looking at the lively picnic. "H-Hello, Lady Kalianna," He bows to her.

Kalianna looks at him. "Hello, who are you?"

"My name is James Windsor, I'm the Earl of Wessex." James reveals.

"Earl?" Kalianna's eyes widened and she gets up. "It's nice to meet you," She curtsies to him.

"You as well," James gives her a friendly smile and sits down with her. "I would like to thank you for reviving my grandmother's perfume."

"Your grandmother?" Kalianna was confused.

"My deceased grandmother, Queen Elizabeth The Second. The former Queen of the United Kingdom." James specifies.

Kalianna becomes sympathetic at hearing Queen Elizabeth was James's passed grandmother. "My condolences, James."

"Thank you, Lady Kalianna." James says, giving her a small smile.

Kalianna notices his braces. "Are those braces? You look very cute with them."

James blushes. "Thank you."

As the teen royals continued to chat with one another, Louise smiles while she watches them.

Meanwhile, James and Louise's parents, Prince Edward, Duke of Edinburgh, and Sophie, Duchess of Edinburgh, are sitting underneath a tent nearby.

Sophie notices her youngest son is talking to Kalianna by the pond and taps her husband on the shoulder. "Edward, look!"

"Hm?" Edward looks at her.

"James is talking to a royal girl!" Sophie points in the direction of James and Kalianna.

Edward looks in the direction and is surprised.

"James rarely talks to girls, what do you think this means?" Sophie questioned.

Edward hums, rubbing his chin. "I don't know. We'll just have to see."

The two parents then continued to watch teens, thinking of their son's future if he and Kalianna were to start getting close.

"...So are your parents friends with the Grand Duchess? Is that how you were invited?" James asks Kalianna.

"Erm, not exactly," Kalianna looks over at her parents.

Her dad has his arms wrapped around her mom's waist as she holds a mallet. He is teaching her how to play croquet.

"My dad is actually the nephew of the Grand Duchess, which makes her my Grand-Aunt." Kalianna reveals.

"Really?" James was astonished. "That makes your father a Great Prince and you a Princess."

"My dad hasn't given me that title, so I think I'm just a regular royal lady." Kalianna protested.

"Yes, but you have a high status since your father is a prince." James counters.

"Heh, well I guess you're right." Kalianna agrees.

While the two continued talking, they failed to notice two other members of the British royal family watching them.

"Well, James seems to be getting pretty cozy with Lady Kalianna, is he not?" Catherine, rather known as Kate Middleton, Princess of Wales, told her husband.

"Yes, quite so." William, Prince of Wales, replied back.

"What do you think this means? Courting?" Kate inquires.

"It's far too early to tell," William responds. "We'll just have to let time flow."

Meanwhile, Kalianna and James continued to chat, unaware of the conversations about them.

Word Count: 937

(Sukura41: Kalianna will not end up with James. Kadrien is endgame. 💛💚)