🤪ᴀᴘʀɪʟ ꜰᴏᴏʟ'ꜱ ᴅᴀʏ🤪

Scene: Rossi Residence

Scene: Rossi Residence. Lila's Room.

Lila brushes her hair in her vanity mirror, smoothing down the little hairs that were sticking out. After she does this, she puts down her brush and checks the time on her phone.

It was 8:15, meaning it was almost time for school to start. She then spotted the date. It was Monday, April 1st.

"Huh, it's April Fool's Day already? What a pointless day," Lila rolls her eyes.

She never saw the point in celebrating April Fool's Day because it was all about stupid pranks!

Wait... pranks...?

Lila suddenly thought of an idea and smirked. If today was April Fool's Day, then she'd be able to get away with pulling a prank on Kalianna, whether it be funny or not, she didn't care.

This was a once in a great opportunity to mess with the noirette, and she wasn't going to miss out on it.

She acquired her Dior makeup palette and her Dior makeup brush that she manipulated Jocelyn into buying for her and began to work her magic on her face.

"Remember when I said I'd get you back for embarrassing me the day you brought your billionaire aunt to class, Kalianna? Well, the time is now."

🤪🤪🤪🤪

Scene: Outside Collége Françoise Dupont.

"Hey, Kalianna," Giselle greeted the ravenette as she came up to her. "Want some gum?" She offered a box of gum to her.

"Thanks, Elle," Kalianna grabs the gum, only to yelp when she feels her hand get shocked. "Ah!!"

Giselle laughs. "April Fool's, gurl!" She holds up the box to reveal that it says 'SHOCKING GUM: PULL HERE'.

"Oh my God, Giselle!" Kalianna hits her playfully on the shoulder.

"Sorry, Kali, but I had to do it." Giselle shrugs, walking into the courtyard with her best friend.

"Hmph!" Kalianna pouts.

The iconic duo walk up to their friends and greet them.

Then suddenly, their faces scrunched up into disgusted looks and aimed at Giselle.

"Giselle, why does your breath smell so funny?" Marinette covers her nose.

"My breath?" Giselle was confused.

"Her breath smells fine." Kalianna says.

"Yeah, I brush my teeth with Aquafresh Splash," Giselle informs.

"Ugh," Aurore shook her head. "I think you need to use a new toothpaste."

"It's that bad?" Giselle's eyes widened.

"Don't worry, I got you!" Mireille smiles and gets out a ziplock bag with oreos. "I brought these oreos to share, you can take a couple." She opens the ziplock bag.