🎭ᴍᴀꜱQᴜᴇʀᴀᴅᴇ ʙᴀʟʟ🎭

Scene: Kalianna's House

Scene: Kalianna's House. Her Living Room.

Kalianna is flipping through the TV channels when her doorbell rings. She gets up and goes to the door.

Once she opens it, she is shocked to see James Windsor standing in front of her!

"James! What are you doing here? And how'd you find my house?" She asks.

"My mother told me your address. Listen, I have to ask you something. Would you come with me back to my home?" James questioned, gesturing to a black BMW.

"Um, okay, just let me get my shoes," Kalianna tells him before gently closing the door in his face.

🎭🎭🎭🎭

Scene: London. Bagshot Park.

"You're home is very beautiful James

"You're home is very beautiful James. This is the second time I've been here, and I don't think I'll ever get over the view." Kalianna smiles, looking around at the spacious property. She and James were sitting underneath a tree.

"My mother told me that you and her had afternoon tea a few days ago. She wasn't too hard on you, was she?" James asked, slightly concerned.

"You're mom was amazing. She even said she likes me." Kalianna says.

James sighs with relief. "That's great. Hopefully my father will like you too tonight."

"What're you saying?" Kalianna asks, turning her body to face him.

"Um, Catherine, Princess of Wales, do you know her?" James asked Kalianna.

"Yes, I do, your mom told me about her. She's the Duchess of Cambridge since she married William, Prince of Wales, Duke of Cambridge. It's kinda funny that my cousin is named after her." Kalianna giggles.

James chuckles. "It is. Princess Catherine is hosting a masquerade ball at Kensington Palace. Since my family is invited, my sister Louise suggested that... I ask you to be my date for the ball." James says.

"A masquerade ball that THE Duchess of Cambridge is throwing? Glady sign me up! Of course I'll be your date!" Kalianna smiles.

"Really?" James smiles.