🏠ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ🏠

(Sukura41: Happy President's Day my lovely followers! 🇺🇲)

Scene: De-Sinclair Château. Kalianna's Room.

"You wanna what?!" Giselle shrieks from Kalianna's phone.

"You heard what I said, Elle," Kalianna says, laying on her bed.

"Okay, when you said you had something important to tell me, I didn't think it'd be you wanting to move out of your house!" Giselle exclaims.

"Giselle, I need more privacy, not just for myself, but mostly for the Kwamis," Kalianna looks back at Pollen and Roaar as they fly around.

Ziggy and Orikko are admiring the new Vogue award that Kalianna won that is next to the crystal award on the beige bookcase.

"Well, how are you gonna break the news to them? You can't just come out and say "Mom, dad, I wanna move out." They'd totally freak!" Giselle says to Kalianna.

"I know, that's why I called my grandma and grandpa for support since I think they'd be more understanding. I haven't told them that I want to move out but I'm sure they won't freak out like my parents." Kalianna explains. "Hopefully."

"Alright, gurl. Lemme know how it goes. I've gotta start writing lyrics for my new song." Giselle says.

"Good luck with that, bye!" Kalianna waves.

Giselle waves before she ends the call.

Scene: Château Kitchen.

Gladys, the maid, hums as she takes out a freshly baked Banoffee pie with oven mitts with a smile.

The scrumptious smell immediately spreads throughout the kitchen and the house.

Scene: Parents' Bedroom.

Vanita and Darius, who are sleeping in matching silky black robes, are woken up by the pie smell.

"Holy sh1t, what is that smell?" Darius asks, rubbing his eye.