🇸🇬ꜱɪɴɢᴀᴘᴏʀᴇ🇸🇬

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont. Mr. Laurent's Classroom.

The Math teacher, Mr. Laurent, is drawing Algebra problems on the chalkboard while his students copy them down in their notebooks. He then stops and turns to face his class.

"Okay, who can tell me the answer for -6x + 5 + 12x -6?" He asks in a chippy tone.

Kalianna is sitting at her desk with her seat partner Nathaniel. She chews the cap of her pencil, trying to figure out the answer.

"Kalianna,"

The noirette cringed when her Math teacher called her name and slowly looked up to face him. "Yes...?"

"Do you know the answer?" Mr. Laurent probs.

"Um, uh..." Kalianna ponders, quickly trying to give the answer since she was put on the spot.

Just then Lila, who was sitting with Rose, raised her hand. "The answer's 6x - 1, Mr. Laurent." She said sweetly.

"That's correct, Lila. You're awfully excellent at Math." Mr. Laurent confirms.

"I know, it must run through my bloodline since Fibonacci was my ancestor. He was the most talented Western mathematician of the Middle Ages." Lila bragged to her classmates.

Of course, being the gullible teens they were, they ate it all up.

"Aaand they're back to being friends with her again." Marinette mutters to Kalianna.

The ravenette shook her head and sighed.

A couple weeks ago, they weren't talking to Lila because she was exposed of spreading rumors about Ethan and Hester Congreve when they temporarily transferred to Collége Françoise Dupont.

Now because of a few lies and manipulation, they were all buddy-buddy with her again. Kalianna just couldn't understand it!

Just then the fire drill alarm started going off. Mr. Laurent immediately sprung into action, opening the door and instructing the students to leave in a single file line, to which they did.

Scene: Outside Mr. Laurent's Classroom.

Some teachers could be seen taking their students out of their classrooms.

"Go down the stairs carefully kids, we don't want anyone tripping." Mr. Laurent warns his students.

The teens cautiously went down the stairs, trying not to panic.

"I wonder what's going on," Giselle says to Kalianna.

"I think it's probably a regular fire drill." The amber-eyed supermodel replies.

As she reaches the last step, she yelps when she feels herself being pushed forward. She cries out when she feels herself hit the floor.

"Kalianna!" Adrien yells, rushing to her aid.