🤨ᴀᴜᴅᴀᴄɪᴛʏ🤨

🤨🤨🤨🤨

🤨🤨🤨🤨

Scene: Outside Beaumont Mansion.

Giselle steps outside and makes her way to the mailbox

After retrieving the mail, she goes back to the house, sitting at the steps and looking through the mail.

She then saw a black envelope with a grammy award on it. Getting excited, she unfolds the envelope and begins reading.

As she did, her eyes got bigger and bigger before she let out a happy shriek.

🤨🤨🤨🤨

Scene: Outside Kalianna's House.

"Kalianna! Open up!" Giselle shouts, pounding on the noirette's door.

"I'm coming!" Kalianna's voice was heard inside before she opened the door, yawning. "What is it, Elle? It's Sunday, I wanna sleep in. Ack!" She yelps when Giselle shoves the black envelope letter in her face.

"Look, look, look!" The singer urges.

Kalianna takes the letter, yawning once more. She reads with lazy eyes, but her pupils began to widen as she did.

After she finished, she gasped and looked at Giselle, who was grinning brightly. "Omg, Giselle! I'm so happy for you!" She hugs her best friend.

"We HAVE to tell the others tomorrow."

🤨🤨🤨🤨

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont Courtyard.

Lila is sitting on a bench, telling one of her fake stories to Alya, Ivan, and Mylène. "So the Princess of Monaco invited me personally to the exclusive Yacht Show to show off superyachts this weekend."

"That's so awesome, girl! You're really moving up." Alya smiles at her.

"Yeah, I bet Kalianna never got personally invited to any event from royalty, what a joke she is," Ivan rolls his eyes.

Just then Kalianna and Giselle came running in.

"Guys!" Kalianna shouts as she and Kalianna run towards their friends chilling by the stairs. "Giselle's got amazing news."