💋ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ'ꜱ ᴅᴀʏ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ💋

(Sukura41: Happy Valentine's Day guys!!! 😘😘😘)

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont.

Kalianna sighs happily as she walks up the steps with Giselle. She is holding a plastic tray in her hand that is covered with foil paper.

"Can you believe today's actually Valentine's Day?" She smiles at Giselle before she notices how nervous she looks. "Elle? What's wrong?"

"Um... I'm, uh... I'm meeting Hiro's mother after school." Giselle reveals.

Kalianna's eyes widened. "Holy sh1t, TODAY? On Valentine's Day?"

Giselle nods. "We both decided it was time I finally met her, and what better day than the day of love?"

"Good luck with that Giselle, Ms. Tsurugi is pretty intense." Kalianna informs, walking into the courtyard with Giselle.

"So Hiro's told me. You think I should wear a new outfit to impress her?" Giselle asked Kalianna.

"Sure, if that's what you want." The noirette replies.

Hiro, who is standing at the staircase by himself, sees his girlfriend. "Love!" He waves her over.

Giselle smiles when she sees him. "I gotta go," She told Kalianna.

"Alright, see you in class," Kalianna then began walking over to Maya, Aurore, Zoé, Marinette, and Mireille, who were all lounging by the second staircase.

"Baby!" Giselle throws her arms around Hiro's neck and kisses him sweetly.

He smiles into the kiss, wrapping her arms around her. When she tries to pull away, he groans. "Just a little longer." He mutters.

Giselle blushes and deepens the kiss, then finally pulls away, and he groans in disappointment. "Calm down, Mr. Needy, we can have plenty of that at lunch."

"Are you worried about meeting my mother?" Hiro asked.

"More like anxious, I hope I impress her." Giselle says.

"Even if you don't, then forget about her, she has no right to control who I can and can't date." Hiro says, running his hands up and down Giselle's waist.

"I know, but, I'd prefer if she did like me, that way, she wouldn't try to get between our relationship like she's been trying to do." Giselle frowns slightly.

"That's precisely why I want you two to meet, so she can stop trying to keep me from you. I've barley had time to spend with you since she's been forcing me to do Russian lessons more than Kagami," Hiro says.

"And I didn't get to see you all for last week because of that karate tournament you went away for." Giselle pouts.

Hiro gets out his phone, going to his photo gallery. "I came back a winner though."