👭ɢɪʀʟꜱ ᴛʀɪᴘ👭

Scene: Kalianna's House

Scene: Kalianna's House. Living Room.

"SHE SAID WHAT?!?!"

"SHE SAID WHAT?!?!"

Kalianna was furious, boiling with rage. Giselle had just explained everything that went down between her and Lila, and she was so pissed, she could KILL that sk@nk!

Poor Giselle is sitting on the couch, holding a pillow, tears in her eyes. She sniffles, deeply hurt by what happened with her, Alya, and Lila today.

"That racist, no-good, p£rverted-!"

"Kalianna,"

"And Alya's just as bad! That braindead, wannabe, fake a$$-"

"Kalianna, please!"

The noirette looks at her sniffling best friend and huffs. "I'm gonna kill both of them, I swear Giselle, Lila's death is gonna be more worst, I'll torture that b1tch for what she said to you! I'll expose her a$$ to everyone for being so disgusting!"

Giselle shook her head. "It's no good Kalianna, our friends won't believe us, and even if they did, Lila would most likely twist everything up and accuse ME of being racist."

"Did you tell Hiro what Lila said? I'm sure he'd beat her a$$." Kalianna said.

"He's probably in fencing class with Kagami right now. His mom's now forcing him to attend fencing classes every week from Monday to Tuesday, not to mention he's now got modeling photoshoots, karate classes, and Italian language lessons. I don't wanna bother him with my problems when he's got his own." Giselle wipes away a fallen tear from her cheek.

"But he's your boyfriend, he deserves to know." Kalianna insists.

"No! I'm not telling him anything when he's got enough on his plate!" Giselle decided.

Kalianna feels guilty for pressing her and fiddled with her fingers. "Sorry for pressuring you."

Giselle sighs and lays down on the couch. "I'm just so tired Kalianna. Tired of seeing you go through the stress of dealing with Monarch, Chloé's trash talking, Lila's bullying, I just wish we could get away from it all for one day."