🙄ʙᴏᴜʀɢᴇᴏɪꜱ🙄

Scene: Inside The Grand Palais

"Félix!!" Kalianna runs to Félix and his mother Amelie, who have just arrived.

"Félix?" Adrien's eyes widened as Kalianna hugged Félix, to which he just stood there stiffly.

"I didn't think Félix would be coming for a second." Catherine spoke up, and Terrance nods in agreement.

Adrien looks at the twins with shock. "What is Félix doing here? And how does he even know Kalianna?"

"Félix is our friend. He and Kalianna encountered one another at Ms. Amelie's tea party in London." Terrance briefly explains.

"And then they exchanged numbers and became friends!" Catherine smiles.

"Friends?" Adrien looks back at Félix and Kalianna. The latter grabs the former's hand, guiding him over to a perfume bottle with pink liquid and petals inside. "How come Kalianna never told me?"

"Why would she?" Terrance rose an eyebrow. "You're not her boyfriend."

Adrien's cheeks flushed at that. "W-Well, no, but Félix is my cousin and Amelie is my aunt."

"Really? He never really talked about you. He just said he had a cousin." Catherine says.

"Who didn't come to his father's funeral." Terrance adds on.

Adrien frowns. "I know it's pretty messed up but it was my father, he didn't want me to go."

"THAT'S even MORE messed up." Catherine says.

"Yeah," Adrien agrees. He then turns to the twins. "Could you both tell me about yourselves?" He asked, and the twins agreed.

Meanwhile, Amelie and Madeleine are watching Félix and Kalianna.

"Told you they make a good match," Amelie told Madeleine.

"What is this perfume scented as?" Félix asked Kalianna, examining the bottle of pink liquid and petals.

"Rosée, it's a pink rose-based perfume that has pink rose petals inside. Since roses have a faint scent, we decided to scent this one the smell of morning dew." Kalianna explains. "But this perfume is due in Spring."

"That's the perfect time to launch it." Félix stated.

Kalianna smiles.

Scene: Outside The Grand Palais.

A familiar white limo arrives and Audrey and Chloé get out. They strut towards the stairs, only to be stopped by two bodyguards.

"What is the meaning of this? Get out of our way so we can get through!" Audrey demands.

"Yeah, I wanna degrade Kalianna's stupid perfumes." Chloé crosses her arms.

"Invitations?" Bodyguard 1 asked gruffly.