😡ʜᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅ😡

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont. Stairs.

"Your new music video is so awesome, Elle!" Kalianna praises as she and Giselle make their way upstairs.

"I know, it's already got nine million views," Giselle says.

The girls make it up to the top, only to be met by two excited girls.

"Giselle! Can we please have your autograph?!" The first girl asked, bouncing on her feet.

"Sure, just show me what you want me to sign," Giselle replies.

"Sign our album covers for Glaucous Tears!" The girls held out black markers and glittery grayish-blue album covers with Giselle's face on both of them.

The rainbownette smiles and signs both of the covers, she then waved at the squealing girls and walked around them with Kalianna.

"You're really popular, huh?" Kalianna rose an eyebrow at Giselle.

"What can I say? Everyone loves my natural charm." Giselle flips her hair.

Kalianna giggles and walks towards Miss Bustier's classroom with her BFF.

Scene: Inside Miss Bustier's Classroom.

Giselle opens the door and enters with Kalianna. Both of them stop in her tracks when the see their friends and bullies staring at them.

Well, mostly Kalianna.

They all had either shocked or indifferent facial expressions as they gazed at the noirette.

"Why are you guys all staring at us?" Giselle probed, closing the door.

"Erm, Lila just told us some surprising news." Max scratches his neck, averting his eyes.

Kalianna rolls her own. "Oh great, what did she say?" She narrows her eyes at a smug Lila.

"Kalianna," Adrien softly calls her name. "Did you really do that?"

"Do what?" Kalianna was now confused.

"Did you really move out of your house and start living on your own next to Marinette?" Alix questioned.

Kalianna's eyes widened.

"I can't believe you'd do that. That's so scary; living on your own when you're so young." Mylène shivers.

"Marinette, did you know about this?" Nathaniel asked his seatmate.

"I- uh, well..." Marinette shifts nervously in her seat at seeing everyone watching her. "I-I saw Kalianna moving in weeks ago, s-she even gave me a tour."

"And you didn't think to tell us Marinette?" Lila asked, her tone sounding angelic.

"Why would I? It's not your business," Marinette retorts.