🌷ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ'ꜱ ᴅᴀʏ🌷

Scene: Kalianna's House

Scene: Kalianna's House. Her Living Room.

Kalianna stands in front of her friends, who are sitting on the couch

Kalianna stands in front of her friends, who are sitting on the couch. "Okay girls, two days from now, it'll be Mother's Day, what special things do we have planned for our moms?"

"Me and my mother are going flower picking," Mireille smiles.

"I planned for me and my aunt to have lunch on the family yacht." Maya says.

"Me and my mom will have brunch at her favorite restaurant, and I'm paying." Aurore said proudly.

"My mom and I are gonna spend all day sewing together and watching Chinese dramas." Marinette spoke happily.

"Me and my mom are going to Portugal." Giselle says.

"Portugal? So lucky!" Zoé's eyes sparkled.

"I know, figured I could get in touch my Portugal roots," Giselle picks at her nails.

"What about you, Zoé? What do you have planned for your mom?" Marinette asks.

Zoé scoffs. "Is that a joke? She sometimes forgets I exist, and when she does, she calls me by my half-sister's name."

"Dang, you might as well not give her anything for Mother's Day." Giselle says.

"I wanted to give her a gift, but then I realized that she wouldn't like anything I brought, so what's the point of even trying?" Zoé shrugs.

"What about you, Kalianna? What do you have planned for your mom?" Mireille questions.

"Something very special that I hope she likes." Kalianna smiles.

🌷🌷🌷🌷

Scene: 2 Days Later. Agreste Mansion. Garden.

Adrien places a beautiful bouquet of white roses in front of his mother's statue. "I miss you a lot mom," He smiles sadly up at Emilie's statue. "You have no idea how I wish you'd come back."

The blonde slightly jumps when he felt a hand gently grab his shoulder, and he turned to see his father gazing at his mother's statue longingly.

"This statue will never do her beauty enough justice." Gabriel told his son.