😊ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ😊

😊😊😊😊

😊😊😊😊

After he finished sobbing, Nino got up from the ground of the alley, wiping the dried tear stains on his face.

He trudged out of the alleyway, continuing to make his way down the sidewalk, making his way past a café. He looked through the glass of the place, only to freeze at what he saw.

Next to the glass, there was a girl taking a picture of a delicious donut in front of her. He could not see her face since her afro hair was blocking it, but he was curious as to who she was.

Scene: Inside The  Café.

Upon entering, Nino looked in the direction where he saw the girl, and his heart skipped a beat when he saw her face.

She was absolutely gorgeous, more gorgeous than Alya, he shamefully had to admit. She had these brunette luscious curly locks, dark chocolate skin, and those eyes... they were two blue ocean irises that you could get lost in.

Before he knew it, he had already approached her. "H-Hey,"

The African-American girl looks at him and smiles, getting him flustered. "Hey, do I know you?"

Nino tried to respond, but could only open his mouth and stand there, speechless.

The girl tilted her head. "You okay?"

"I-I follow you, on your YouTube vlog," Nino blurts out.

"So you know I'm Kiesha Lacroix, right?" Keisha rose an eyebrow.

Nino nods.

"Nice to meet you..." Keisha trails off, not knowing his name, holding out her hand.

Nino blinks, gawking at her, then he quickly shook his head, snapping out of his daze. "Uh, Beno Laqueef, I mean- Nino Lahiffe," He smiles sheepishly, shaking her hand, making her giggle.

"Do you wanna join me?" Keisha gestures to the table she was sitting at.

"Sure," Nino sits down in front of her.

Keisha cuts the big donut she had with her plastic knife and puts the a on a napkin, offering it to Nino.

He smiles and takes it, thanking her, taking a bite of his donut. "Mmm!"

"Like it? I've been coming to this café for a little bit. It's got so much good foods, drinks, and pastries." Keisha says.

"I guess I should come here more more often," Nino takes another bite of the donut.

"You definitely should," Keisha agrees.

As the two continue to chat, Nino had forgotten all about what happened between him and Alya.

😊😊😊😊

Scene: Césaire Apartment.

Alya paces back and forth with her phone while Lila, still sitting on the couch, watches her.

"Argh, seriously? He's not answering either of my calls or texts. How immature can he be?" Alya frowns.

"Yeah, he's being really immature. Not responding to your calls, deliberately ignoring you, he's not being a very good boyfriend. In fact, he hasn't been a very supportive boyfriend lately, considering how he yelled about me being a burden." Lila pouts, crossing her arms.

"Yeah, I can't believe he would say that after all you've been through. He's being such an a$$hole." Alya talks trash about Nino.

Lila turns away to the TV. "I agree, things haven't been going well for you two." She smirks.

If it wasn't already obvious, she wanted to break Alya and Nino up. It was clear the latter now believed that she was a disgusting liar, so she didn't need him anymore.

It was better for Alya and Nino break up, because if they did, it'd be a slim chance that Nino could convince the Césaire girl to detach herself from her inner circle as well.

Because of that outburst Nino had earlier in the apartment, she was pretty sure he wouldn't ever be able to convince her anyway. If anything, he just secured himself a future breakup.

Lila bit her lip, silently giggling at imagining Alya and Nino breaking up.

It was such a delightful thought.

😊😊😊😊

Scene: Outside The Café.

Nino and Keisha exit.

"It was nice meeting you, Nino." Keisha tells him.

Nino blushes. "You too,"

Keisha waves at him as she leaves. "Bye,"

"Bye..." Nino, lovestruck, waves at her until she's out of sight.

...

The Lahiffe boy's eyes widened in horror.

"No! I didn't get her number! Argh!!" He kicks the nonexistent dirt on the concrete.

He couldn't believe he didn't get her number! Hopefully, he'd see her around though...

Word Count: 733