🛡ᴅᴇꜰᴇɴᴅ🛡

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont Courtyard

When Nino entered the building, he saw his girlfriend chatting with Lila on a bench. She and him made eye contact, and he gave her a brief wave.

However, the wannabe reporter just gave him a cold look and started storming towards him.

He let out a small sigh, regretting his action on waving to her.

"Why didn't you answer my calls yesterday? More importantly, WHY didn't you come back when I asked you too and apologize to Lila for what you said about her?" Alya inquired fiercely.

"Alya, please, I don't wanna talk about this," Nino looks off to the side, already annoyed.

"No! We're gonna talk about it right now since you wanted to be such a petty a-hole! Do you even care at all what you said about Lila, yesterday? You called her a burden!" Alya reminded him, clenching her fists. "Look at me Nino, I'm talking to you."

Nino clenches the muscles in his jaw, putting his hands in his pockets, refusing to spare her a glance.

"Look at me!" Alya demands, pushing him.

"DON'T PUSH ME!" Nino fumed.

Alya steps back, caught off-guard by his scream.

"Don't you dare put your hands on me again," Nino glares at her, pointing a finger at her.

"I-I didn't put my hands on you, it was just a shove. It's not like I hit you. Jeez, stop overreacting," Alya crosses her arms, rolling her eyes.

"Just leave me alone, Alya, go away," Nino shakes his head.

"I'm not going anywhere. You need to go apologize to Lila." Alya demands.

"Tell Lila she can go to he11," Nino spat before walking away.

Alya gawked after him before scoffing, going back over to Lila and sitting with her on the bench.

"I heard him scream at you all the way from over here, are you okay?" Lila puts a hand on Alya's arm with "concern".

"I can't believe he talked to me that way. You were right, Lila, he's not being a very good boyfriend." Alya shakes her head.

"I told you so, Al. And I hate to say this, but I think you and Nino relationship has run it's course." Lila frowns sadly, rubbing her arm.

Alya sighs. "Maybe..."

Meanwhile, Nino is lounging by the staircase looking over at the two girls. He scowls at Lila, when he heard a yelp. He turned around to see an African-American girl flying towards him!

"Whoa!" He quickly caught her by her waist.

"Thank you," The girl said quietly.

"Be more carefu..." Nino trailed off when he saw her face.