💥ꜰᴀɪʟᴇᴅ ʀᴇᴛʀɪʙᴜᴛɪᴏɴ💥

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont. Locker Room.

Giselle and Kalianna enter together.

"So, Ms. Independent, when are gonna invite the girls over to your new place?" Giselle nudges her best friend.

Kalianna giggles. "Soon, don't worry. You and the girls will have a sleepover at my house!"

Giselle laughs and heads to her locker with Kalianna. She opens it up and saw a note inside. "The he11?"

"What is it?" Kalianna asks.

"It's a note," Giselle grabs the note and opens it, beginning to read. "You're gonna regret what you did, b1tch." She blinks rapidly, taken aback.

"What? Who the he11 wrote that?" Kalianna looks around the locker room.

"Do you think it was Lila or Chloé?" Giselle inquires.

"No, you haven't pissed them off this week," Kalianna says.

"Who could it be then?" Giselle probs.

"Probably some hater who doesn't like you." Kalianna figures.

Giselle scoffs. "I couldn't care less." She crumples up the note and tosses it aside. "They don't scare me."

The rainbownette then puts a book into her locker before she and Kalianna leave the room.

As they do, they don't notice the person peeking at them from the bathroom with a smirk on their face.

💥💥💥💥

Scene: Ms. Mendeleiev's Classroom.

Hiro, who was sitting down behind Maya by his desk, was scowling as Ms. Mendeleiev introduced Jocelyn to the class.

"Class, this is Jocelyn Oakley, your new classmate. She transferred out of Mr. Grant's classroom because she was getting bullied by a couple of girls." The teacher explains.

"I wonder why," Maya, who was sitting next to Mirielle, rolls her eyes, chewing her bubble gum.

Some students snicker at her comment and Jocelyn shoots her a nasty look.

"Maya, be quiet," Ms. Mendeleiev orders, then looks at Jocelyn. "Jocelyn, you'll sit with..." She begins searching to see which desk Jocelyn would sit at.

'Please don't be me, please don't be me.' Hiro hoped internally, closing his eyes.

"Hiro Tsurugi."

Hiro's eyes snapped open when he heard his full name called by Ms. Mendeleiev.

"Hiro, raise your hand." The teacher says.

The photographer hesitantly raises his hand, causing Jocelyn to smirk.

"Fvck." Hiro curses lowly while the ex-TikToker flounces her way over to him, holding her Louis Vuitton bag around her shoulder.