🐰ᴇᴀꜱᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴇꜱɪɢɴꜱ🐰

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont Courtyard

"The new Easter outfits that Couture Designs have are so adorable!" Lila heard a girl say to her friend as she walked past them.

"Seriously, they look so cute!" The girl's friend says.

"I think I'll go check out Couture Girl's Patreon." Jean Duparc told his girlfriend Darla.

"Wait, Couture Designs has a Patreon now?" Darla asked in disbelief.

Lila grew irritated from hearing all the chatter about that dumb Couture Designs website.

Scene: Inside Miss Bustier's Classroom.

Lila sat down at her desk and put her bag near her feet.

"Ooo, look at the bunny necklaces Kali- er, Couture Girl made for Couture Designs!" Rose shows Juleka her phone while she and the latter entered the room.

"Really cute." Juleka quietly praises.

"I know right? And since she has a Patreon, she's probably selling them." Rose says.

Lila rolled her eyes and got out her phone. "Let's see what's so special about these Easter designs," She mutters, looking up Couture Designs online.

After loading, the internet took her to the website's front page, where the Easter designs were being displayed. She scrolled down, seeing that Hiro was modeling a white tuxedo with bunnys printed all over it while Giselle was modeling female versions of Easter designs.

Lila narrowed her eyes at Giselle's face, then looked up when she heard giggling.

Giselle and Hiro were entering together, holding hands. The former was giggling as the latter rubbed his nose on her cheek.

Lila forced herself to ignore the couple's affection. She then noticed Marinette in the doorway giving Ace a quick kiss before she said she'll see him at lunch and going to her desk where Nathaniel was already sitting.

'What is this? Valentine's Day? February's already over.' Lila thought bitterly, frowning.

"You okay, girl?" Alya asked her, sitting down next to her.

"Uh, yeah, I'm fine." Lila replies.

"Did you see the Easter outfits that Couture Girl made for her website? They're pretty amazing huh?" Alya questioned.

Lila's eye twitched. "I guess so."

"Too bad Couture Girl had those two model her designs," Alya glares back at Hiro and Giselle. "How do they even know her anyway?"

"It seems like she has poor taste in picking models." Lila shrugs.

(Sukura41: Your outfit is poor taste, sk@nk.)