💄Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ᴏꜰ ꜰᴀꜱʜɪᴏɴ💄

Scene: Agreste Mansion

Scene: Agreste Mansion. The Kitchen.

Gabriel is making pancakes for Adrien. It seems that was the only thing he could cook.

"I put some cinnamon in your pancakes, today Adrien. I hope you don't mind." Gabriel glanced back at his son who was sitting around the counter.

"No, fa-uh, dad, it's fine." Adrien assures. 'If anything, it might add more flavor.' He thought, grimacing.

It's not that he didn't appreciate that his dad was making an effort to spend time with him after all these years, but Gabriel just didn't know how to cook. He couldn't even make pancakes correctly!

Not that Adrien would tell him that, he didn't want to upset him and have the fashion designer shut him out again.

Just then Nathalie enters the kitchen with an emerald green envelope in her hands. "Mr. Agreste, this letter was addressed personally to you."

"Not now, Nathalie, put it in my office." Gabriel puts three pancakes on a plate, sliding it over to his son.

"It's from Vanita De-Sinclair, sir, Kalianna's mother." Nathalie informs.

Both Gabriel and Adrien's heads snapped towards the woman when she revealed who the letter was from.

"Ah, I see," Gabriel approached his executive assistant, taking the envelope from her. On the back was Vanita's initials in gold calligraphy font.

'TO GABRIEL AGRESTE'. Was also written at the bottom of the envelope in gold calligraphy.

Gabriel turns the envelope around, examining it further, feeling its texture. "This envelope is Suede, she has exquisite taste."

"Why'd Kalianna's mom send a letter to you, dad?" Adrien inquires

"I don't know son, I'll read it in my office." Taking off his apron, Gabriel leaves the kitchen.

💄💄💄💄

Scene: Gabriel's Atelier.

Gabriel opens the envelope, taking out a fancy letter. He begins to read.