ᴀ/ɴ

So, small, or rather, BIG rant for Miraculous season 5. Spoilers to anyone who hasn't watched it yet.

First off, Ladybug and Cat Noir had plenty opportunities to take Monarch's Miraculous, but they failed to do so because THEY WERE TALKING SO FVCKING MUCH AND MOVING SO FVCKING SLOW!!! 🤬🤬🤬

Then again, that's the plot right? A stupid one at that.

I absolutely HATE that Adrienette is finally happening, despite the fact it could've started developing in season 4. In season 5, it was out of the blue how Adrien started to gain feelings for Marinette and how she was falling in love with Cat Noir even though she's been treating him like trash in season 4.

In the episode Elation, I found the whole thing super awkward and cringy, and then after that episode, the Marichat ship was just disregarded and the show mostly started focusing on toxic Adrienette.

I haven't liked Alya ever since I discovered how toxic and blind she was, but season 5 just made me dislike her even more. She's a fake friend, and if I were Marinette, I would've cut her off when she started believing a liar over me. She's also a wannabe blogger and reporter because she doesn't even check her facts or do research before posting Lila's nonsense on her blog.

As for Nino, I thought he was cool, but again, like Alya, I began to dislike him in season 4, and in season 5, I started disliking him even more. He's a fake friend and he's blind. In the episode Risk for season 4, how did he not see how miserable Adrien was because he was leaving with Lila around the world in one day??? If a friend doesn't notice your sad in plain sight, then they're not your friend, they're just labeling themselves as that.

I full-on DESPISE that Lila and Kagami are friends. When did that even happen? Are we just gonna forget that because of Lila, Kagami was Akumatized into Onii-Chan? And how does Kagami not sense that Lila does not have good intentions by being her "friend"??? In the episode Protection, at the end, even when Kagami knew that Lila's lies about Marinette weren't true, SHE STILL WANTED TO BE FRIENDS WITH HER, like what the actual fvck?! I thought Kagami was smarter than that!!

As for Marinette, I still hate her. She'll always be pathetic in my eyes and a toxic b1tch who's got obsessive and stalker tendencies.

Chloé, on the other hand, was a wasted character. She had so much potential to be a good person, she was even having a redemption arc! Unfortunately, thanks to A$$truc, all of that was thrown away. In season 5, she's gotten so evil, that I can't even try to defend her anymore.

I don't like Sabrina, I haven't since season 1. Even though she helped Marinette expose Lila and Chloé in season 5, I still don't like her, and I don't think I ever will unless she proves that she should be on my likable list.

Lila is really something else. This b1tch has different names, multiple moms, and... she's just a fvcking teen psycho. I wouldn't be surprised if she became the next holder the Moth Miraculous and the next big supervillain. Maybe this time though, we'll have a much more serious supervillain, not a fvcking man-child who makes sh1tty fashion designs and generic perfumes.

Anyway, that's it for my ranting, bye!