A rewrite is in the works

Gosh, what's it been, a little over two years since I updated this book? Well, I don't know how many of you are still keyed in or if you'll even get a notification for this, but in case you do, hello.

A rewrite is happening.

I can't and won't promise when but it is a thing. So...yeah. Look out for that.

If no one gets a notification, then hello new people discovering this story.

I wrote this thing in 2018 when I was young and didn't know what I was doing. The response I've gotten is amazing and I can't thank you enough. However, I feel like it's not as good as it can be by a long shot; again, I was very young when I wrote it. There are a lot of things in this book that I'd do differently so here we are. This thing just kind of sucks and has many issues which I want to fix.

The rewrite will be in an entirely new book and this one will remain untouched as much as I want to write over this one.

I invite whoever's here to tell me what you'd like to see in the rewrite. What do you want kept from the original, what do you want changed, what made you like the original and not like it etc. I'm open for anything and I'll be happy to make changes to the planning I have already going. (I'll put a list of already considered changes at the end for those interested.)

Also, I'd like to thank Wulfston1 for helping me so far. They have been feeding me ideas, telling me all the things I outlined just above and has basically been my co-writer.

The story itself hasn't been started yet. We're still in planning faze but it's getting close.

If you'd like to talk in private, or have a massive idea you'd like to discuss in depth, send me a dm and I'll give you my discord so we can talk there. This is so we don't spoil potentially big changes or story points in the comments :)

Again, I'm not going to promise anything. No date or anything. I may announce it on my profile before it goes live and maybe I'll make a announcement on this book.

Although I will say it'll be a long time before I can fully commit to it since I'm still writing my other story, His Majesty My King.

Also, I understand that I may butcher the whole thing. Like I won't capture what made the original good or something. That's also the reason I'm asking you for guidance since no one knows why people liked or didn't like this story more than the people that read it.

I think that's all I wanted to say. Apologies for rambling. I could be talking to myself right now since I don't know how notifications work when a completed story gets an update.

If you need clarification for anything, just ask.

Thank you all for the support for this story and I hope to hear from you :)

Here's a list of the changes I've considered making for those interested. Open for feedback. I wouldn't consider these major spoilers, but just in case:

*This is taken directly from my personal notes so excuse the way I word things/talk to myself*
*MC(main character) = reader*

Simple stuff:
Get rid of Bonnie's cubby.
Get rid of the pole Bonnie's attached to.
Improve tech talk.(How Bonnie works)
Add MC doing some tech stuff. (Checking Bon, fixing him etc)
Make Bonnie always say cupcake/muffin.
Get rid of lemon.
Get rid of his "angry eyes" (The black ones)
Get rid of all Bonnie's upgrades. (Eat, drink, tongue and (  ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠))
Change Bon's material (his robo suit). No fuzz?

Story changing stuff:

*These are a bit more spoiler heavy*

Slow relationship down. (Starts at chap 20 or later?)(May change depending on length of story)
More MC backstory. (Don't make it important though)
MC has hesitation about Bon.
Bonnie's emotions being shown to others is less smooth. (Make it late story?)
More conflict between Bon and dad.
Some strain between MC and dad.
Bonnie is slower to open up to MC, where he's in denial of his emotions.
Bonnie is low-key mental. Insane in the brain. (Going through constant torment and tests that borderline torture is going to have that effect on someone)
More pain. I want everyone to cry. Make Bon go through horrific stuff. Ram home the idea of "he's a robot, his pain isn't real.". Make it a fight.
Make Desmond focus on hating Bonnie for being a conscious robot rather than lusting over MC.
Make Desmond's descent slower/more subtle [at start].
More Andrew.

There are more changes (mainly story plot points) and some of these have extra notes but that starts going into HEAVY spoilers and this announcement is getting long so this is all you get.

Also, I'm obliged to mention that the rewrite may exceed 50 chapters just based on these changes alone.

If you have questions, feedback, whatever then please feel free to tell me. Even if it's something small and only happened in one chapter I don't care. I want this rewrite to hopefully be something you all like so I need your help.

Love you all <3

Also, yes, I have considered a rewrite for Virus, but that's a LONG way away. It is in desperate need for a rewrite since it's worse than this story so more reason to hurry up and make this one.