Chapter 36: Dare The Monster

Key:
.-.

Wow. There it is. It was way too easy to find this place – almost suspiciously so – but it doesn't matter now. What matters is that the plan can now finally start to be followed. Sure, it needs some work, or more accurately, a lot more work since only the basic premise has been thought of but now that this place has been found, everything will be so much easier. The lights in the house are still on but there are only two visible windows at the front and both of those have curtains behind so seeing into the place is near impossible. Maybe getting closer will help. Des stands up from the bushes he was hiding in and begins to cross the empty road to get closer to a very special someone's small house, as he is partially hidden by the darkness of the night. There is a car out front in the driveway which is instantly recognised by him to be yours so even more excitement stirs inside his body. He still can't believe it was so easy to find this place. All he had to do was follow your car. Des walks up the steps and onto the porch, already nearing one of the windows to try and peek through. Like he thought, the curtain makes it hard but thankfully, they are thin so he goes ahead and crouches down and peeks in. It's a bit blurry but he can still make out what's inside. It seems to be a living room but the only thing he cares about is you, standing in the kitchen. It's been so long since he has seen you in reality so all he can do is stare while your delicate little hands work at the dishes with such a relaxed face. Every inch of him just wants to knock on the door, or better yet, just waltz in. Then there would be nothing standing in the way of your love together and he would finally make you his. The sweet, delicious-looking girl belongs to him and only him so now he will finally be able to take you – eventually...maybe he could try now. No. That would fail. He has to be smart about all this, as to be able to stop any disruptions.

~~~~~~~~~~

Des tenses up dramatically and almost screams in complete rage mixed with confusion when Bonnie enters the room, coming from what seems to be the backyard. Bonnie stops and stares at you with a smile on his face as you remain unknown about his presence before very slowly walking over to you from behind. When he gets right behind you, he tenderly puts both hands on your hips and slowly moves them until he has wrapped you in a tight hug. You seem to giggle and lean your head back in his chest as he kisses you. Every part of Des is devoured by anger. What the hell is that piece of scrap metal doing at your house? It doesn't belong here. You stop washing the dishes and dry your hands as Bonnie continues to nuzzle and kiss you with a strange grin on his face. You turn around to face Bonnie and he pushes you up against the counter just beside the sink, before picking you up and making you sit on it, and even then, he is taller than you. Des hates how small you are compared to Bonnie since it makes him look so dominant and powerful over you. You don't need to be forced into this little tiny position, at the mercy of the tin can. Bonnie starts to kiss you, slowly and passionately, and Des gets angrier and angrier, having to fight off the very tempting urge to bust in there and save you. Bonnie says something to you and you nod and say something back. He says something else before grabbing your...behind. You seem to gasp as he laughs, but you reach your hand down and grab him back... the only difference being that the place you grab is at the front rather than the back. Bonnie seems to gasp just as you did before grinning at you and picking you back up, forcing you to wrap your legs around his waist and arms around his neck. He carries you off somewhere around a corner and to where Des loses sight of both of you. He huffs angrily. Where is that thing taking you?

~~~~~~~~~~

Des stands up from the window and backs up from it, going back down the stairs in order to get a better look of the house. It's small with only one floor – that being the ground one – so there aren't many places Bonnie could've taken you. Des heads over to the left of the house, in the direction that Bonnie had walked, and tries to find another window. He doesn't find one, not at the front of the house at least, so he goes even further around the side of the place until he is met with a fence that blocks his path into the backyard. A simple fix, despite the height of it. He jumps over and casually steps further as he doesn't hear any animals. Only then does he find a window but, unfortunately, there is also a curtain. That wouldn't be a problem if the curtain wasn't thick and covered every inch of the window, making it completely impossible to see through. Des huffs at it but walks closer nonetheless. He gently puts an ear up to it, in hopes he can hear whatever is happening. Muffled noises can be heard, seeming to be giggles and moans. Des doesn't know exactly what's happening but a very specific idea pops into his head and he is instantly getting all riled up in a blood-boiling fury as things start to turn red around him. That piece of garbage. How dare it. To his girl, it has the audacity to take her and do...that to her! Now Des has to physically fight himself in order to stop the urge of breaking in. He stumbles back, falling down and onto the ground. How dare that thing! How dare it do anything! It was Des's job to take that fiery doll into a bedroom and show you what love really feels like. Now you're just being hurt on a whole other level. This is the last straw. Des is now going to be hellbent on that glorious plan he needs in order to help you be free and be in the arms of a real man. There isn't any time to waste. He takes his phone out and gets the camera up. No inch of this home is going to hide from him so this magnificent scheme of his can be perfected to the fullest. You are finally going to be with him after it's all done. He snaps photos of every wall, some close-up and some far away. Every door and every window, all the angles, all the cracks, all the opportunities he can take are held victim to the lens on the phone. Nothing is going to stop him this time. Once every single part of this house is now protectively being kept on his phone, Des leaves. It hurts him. Just leaving you there with that garbage filth, but he doesn't have a choice. He has to start his plan and then he will save you. His body tingles at the thought of having you in his arms like it should've been like from the very beginning. Then he will have the opportunity to take you into his bedroom and...oh, do so many things to you. After that well...he can start to think of how to get rid of that scrap metal...permanently. It will be so satisfying to watch the light drain out of its eyes and to see its body go limp. Any struggle that arises in trying to do so will be worth it, in order to rid this world of it. Nothing else will matter then. The monster will be gone and you will be with your true love. That monster needs to go. It needs to die.

The monster that made all this happen.

Oh no. More foreshadowing :0. And yet another tiny chapter -_- I'm so sorry. Still struggling right now with what I think might be some sort of form of writer's block, but I am not leaving this story even if it kills me!! So until next time!!!