Chapter 47: Rescue (Part One)

Key:
Y/n = your name

Bonnie isn't used to seeing new people, in the sense that they aren't a new employee at the workshop. Being totally honest, he hates every new face as he's terrified of every one. You were the only good one. He also doesn't like having to pretend to be a static, cold robot because of these new people. The thing is though, is that these new people seem to be anything but regular citizens, as they all have the same blue uniform with golden badges on their shoulders, topping off with multiple pieces of equipment. They arrived early at the workshop when your dad got a text from Des. Bonnie was forced to stand still next to Freddy and pretend to be nothing more than a robot so none of the people in the blue uniforms got suspicious. Your dad is trying to video call Des, connecting the screen to the big T.V in the room so everyone can see, and the uniform people are standing around Bonnie at the back of the room so they can't be seen by Des but they can see him. Bonnie is also watching, scared of what he'll see. Apparently, also, the goal of this call is to track the number to find where Des is, so your dad has to keep him talking.

"Desmond!!" your dad calls out.

Des pops up on the screen.

"Oh hey, boss! It's been a while hasn't it?" he says as if nothing's wrong.

"Where's y/n?!!"

"Oh ho, y/n? She's fine. We've been having a lovely time here and away from the rest of you. You have no idea how excited she was to be taken away..."

"Just tell me where she is!"

"You wanna see her? Oh, but she might be sleeping. I'll check."

Des gets up from some couch he was sitting on and makes his way over to a door, which he opens, and a painful, ear-piercing squeak comes with it. One of the officers has a device of some sort and is playing around with it, trying to track the number. Des walks down some stairs and flips a light on, bathing the whole room in light and illuminating you, handcuffed to a pole, laying on the floor, blindfolded and muffled with a piece of cloth around your mouth. Bonnie's mechanical heart stops when you don't move, almost breaking that static robot act as he fights off tears.

"Oi, y/n!" Des calls out and throws something at you.

"Y/n!!" your dad yells

That's when you move. The sound of your dad's voice causes you to scream against the cloth and twitch and move and cry. Though severely muffled, you seem to be crying out for your dad and for help. You've got bruises on your neck and face, the rest of you is a painful red from god knows what.

"He's not here baby," Des says, "he's on a call."

You stop moving, apart from the aggressive sobbing and screams. Your dad looks back at the officers and very briefly at Bonnie, but whips his head back when you scream again. Des has a knife in your leg. Bonnie resists the urge to shut his eyes or look away and keeps the act up as best he can. He can feel himself about to collapse.

~~~~~~~~~~

You kick Des's wrist, sending the knife flying off somewhere out of the camera shot and presumably hitting a wall, judging by the loud clang.

"Get away from her, Desmond!!" your dad yells.

"But why though? She needs me. She's only acting like this because of a certain someone..."

Bonnie's chest tightens as Des's eyes look directly at him.

"Isn't that right, tin can?" He smiles.

Bonnie glances at the officers. They haven't caught on – thankfully – since they're all focused on tracing the call. A small cry is heard from you, much clearer than what you previously sounded like, before you scream out Bonnie's name, ten times louder than when you called for your dad. Bonnie's heart shatters. Des frowns and looks at you.