Chapter 38: Just Sleep It Off

Key:
Y/n = your name

"I want to help," you say.

"Well...if anyone asks you, then tell them." Andrew hands you a piece of paper.

You look at it and it's the address of where the restaurant is going to be built.

"When should I go?" you ask.

"Uh, I don't know really, but definitely not immediately. Give it a while."

You nod, looking down at the paper, and you then feel Bonnie put his head on your shoulder so he can also see it.

"What's that?" he asks.

"It's the address for the restaurant," you respond.

"It's starting to be built right now?"

"Uh..." You look at Andrew.

"I believe so," he says.

Bonnie hums and stands up straight as you turn around to look at him, hoping he's happy. He seems so tired. His eyes are half closed, he's hunching over and his clothes are all messed up.

"Bonnie?" You tidy him up a bit.

"Hm?"

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah."

You sigh at that obvious lie as Andrew steps closer as well.

"What's the matter?" he asks.

"I don't know." He rubs his eye. "I just don't have any energy right now."

He looks at you and grabs your hands when he notices your expression.

"Maybe Rob should take a look at you because you can't get this tired in the span of a couple of hours and have it come out of nowhere," Andrew says.

"Well, he was like this yesterday, while we were getting his shoulder fixed," you mention.

"It's on and off," Bonnie says.

"Well, go see Rob," Andrew repeats.

"Where is he?" you ask.

"He's with the rest of the crew. He's like the doctor for animatronics."

You nod grabbing Bonnie's arm as Andrew walks away since his name was called from somewhere around a corner. You pull Bonnie along to where the crew was yesterday.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello?" You peek your head through the door.

"Hey, miss y/n! How can I help?" Rob spins around on his swivel seat to look at you as Foxy sits there with some wires dangling out his jaw.

"Uh, Bonnie needs to be looked at." You pull him into the room. "He's getting really tired out of nowhere."

Rob pushes his foot on the floor to make the chair he's sitting on move over to a table. He then beckons Bonnie over to sit on the second chair already there. You stare at Foxy when Bonnie sits down. His jaw is open but in an unnatural way, like it's cracked open, and multiple wires are sticking out of where his jaw connects to his head.

"What's wrong with Foxy?" you ask.

"Oh! His jaw popped out of its sockets and I was just fixing him."

"Why did it pop out?"

"I think it's mainly a weight issue. We used the same bolts and such as the rest of them, but because of his bigger jaw, he probably needs stronger ones. A simple fix."