Chapter 31: A Night To Remember

(WARNING: LEMON!!! And real talk for a moment. If you don't like this sort of stuff then please for the love of god do not read it. I don't want any comments being like 'OH MA GAWD WHAT DA HELL!??' Don't want to read it? Then don't(it's not mandatory to read every chapter, people) This is also why I am publishing two chapters in one day, so if you choose to not read this one, you guys still have something to read until next time I upload. So everyone's happy...maybe...hopefully.

Key:

Y/n = your name

You stand with Bonnie as everyone starts to leave the workshop as the day has ended.

"Will you be coming to my house tonight?" you ask him.

"Well, I don't see why not," he responds.

Your dad walks up to you, still angry and looking not as healthy as he was just the day previous.

"Come on y/n. I'll follow you home," he says.

"Dad, don't you want to go to your own house? I mean, you've been staying at mine for a while,  without any proper bed or anything."

He frowns at you.

"Dad, come on! I have recovered and don't need to be constantly monitored anymore. Plus, you don't...look too well right now so I think you're the one that needs proper rest right now. I'll be taking Bonnie with me so I won't be alone."

He keeps frowning at you but you glare right back.

"Fine!" he shouts before stomping off.

He leaves through the front door just like everyone else so you're left with Bonnie. You sigh and whimper slightly so he wraps you in a big hug.

"He's just stressed, sweetheart," he says.

"I know..."

It's still hard to see, for you at least. All this makes you despise Des. It's his fault any of what has happened from the first time you entered this place to now has happened. Bonnie kisses your forehead.

"It won't last forever..." he coos.

You mumble and clutch his shirt.

"Come on, my sweet. Let's just go home and try not to think about it."

You nod so he grabs your hand and walks you to the front entrance since almost everybody has left by now. You both walk to your car – your dad already gone – and get in. Bonnie kisses your hand as you start the car and you smile.

~~~~Yet Another Boring Car Ride~~~~

You enter your warm house with Bonnie just behind and shut the door once he's inside, locking it up tight.

"Hey, this will be the first time we are going to be completely alone for the night," Bonnie says in a strange tone of voice.

"Yes, it will be."

He collapses onto the couch with a grin on his face.

"I'll be going to have a shower," you say.

Bonnie nods as you walk away to do just that. You get your pajamas and enter the bathroom. What a weird grin on Bonnie's face. You smile to yourself, as you think you know what he has in mind. You strip off and get into the hot, relaxing shower.

~~~~Scrub Scrub a Dub Dub~~~~

You leave the bathroom, wearing your comfortable pajama vest and shorts. You enter back into the living room and find Bonnie still sitting there, staring off into space. He instantly notices you standing there, however, and looks at you with the same smile on his face so you walk over and join him on the couch.