Chapter 24: Tomorrow

Key:
Y/n = your name
Y/d/n = your dad's name

Your dad rushes around the workshop in search of Andrew with slight desperation since when he came back yesterday from visiting you he discovered that Andrew had left early. Eventually, he walks into Bonnie's room and finds Andrew standing in front of him.

"Andrew!"

"Yeah, boss? Sorry, I left yesterday I—."

"That's fine but I need to talk to you right now."

"O-ok..."

Cautiously, Andrew walks away from Bonnie and towards your dad – who is already leaving – kind of worried. Your dad doesn't stop until he gets to an empty part of the workshop where no one else resides except him and Andrew.

"Everything ok, boss?" Andrew asks.

Your dad briefly looks around to check they are really alone and sighs.

"I need you to be honest about something," he says.

"What...?"

Your dad takes a deep breath. "About Bonnie..."

Andrew immediately tenses up at that mention since there can only be one option.

"W-what about Bonnie?"

"I already had the conversation with y/n so don't try and deny it. So do you know about Bonnie being able to feel emotions and such?"

Andrew stutters, "Y-yes, boss... I do..."

"Ok. How much do you know?"

Andrew hesitates and shakes his head slightly.

"Every single detail I already talked about with y/n...every single one, Andrew."

"Well, all of it, I think. I can't confirm though."

"Do you know y/n and Bonnie are....together?"

"Yeah..."

"Did y/n tell you?"

"No. Bonnie did. I don't think y/n knows I know about it...I should really tell her."

Your dad nods, starting to stare off into space.

"How did you find out?" Andrew asks.

"When I brought Bonnie out to see her I was taken out of the room by the doctor to look at y/n's medication, but before I went back into the room I overheard them saying how they love each other. I confronted y/n about it the next day and she told me everything."

"Oh, ok...so you're fine with all of it?"

"Yeah, I guess. It's going to take a while to settle though."

"Of course."

"We've sort of made a plan. I would talk to you first then when she gets released, which is now tomorrow, and all four of us will have a conversation about it and then go from there. I'm thinking of completely closing the workshop for the day."

Andrew nods, thinking about how all this is going to go down, especially when it comes to telling the rest of the world. So many things can go wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~

"How do you think Bonnie is going to react to this?" your dad asks.

"I-I don't know to be honest. He probably won't be very happy about it."

"Because he doesn't want any of us to know about it, yeah?" Your dad stares at the floor.

"Yeah...I guess." Andrew gives him a confused look.