Chapter 15: "Changes"

Key:
Y/n = your name

You drive into the packed car park, still contemplating what you did last night with Bonnie. Nothing serious but....still. You park up and just stare at the building for a moment, sighing to yourself as you slowly get your bag. Eventually, you open the car door – the cold breeze instantly smacks you in the face – and you step out, wrapping your arms around yourself. You run to the door, sniffling. You jump inside the building only to come face to face with Des.

"Hey, y/n!" he says.

"Hi..." You look around for your dad or Bonnie.

"You look a little pale. You okay?"

"It's the cold."

He puts his hand on your forehead, "You sick?"

"No." You shake the hand off.

"Well, take it easy so you don't get sick. I worry about you."

That sentence gets followed up by a probably unintentional wicked grin.

"Do you know where my dad is?"

"Oh! Unfortunately, he's extremely busy right now." He puts a hand on your shoulder to push you to walk. "And he won't be available for a long time but he did say that I could keep you company until he's finished."

"W-what about Bonnie?"

"Ah...that's one thing I wanted to discuss with you. Thanks for reminding me."

He violently pushes you into an empty office and shuts the door.

~~~~~~~~~~

"What's the deal?" He crosses his arms.

"What do you mean?" You step backward.

"Why do you let it abuse you so much? With a smile no less."

"I beg your pardon??"

"I saw it kissing you!"

You stop instantly. He saw that?! Everything slows down for you and you feel like crying.

"You saw what?!"

"I. Saw. Bonnie. Kissing. You." He leans forward with each word. "Y/n. It's taking advantage of you."

"I don't understand."

Des sighs. "It was kissing you, yes?"

"No."

"I saw!"

"You must've mistook something."

"I know what I saw! Don't call me a liar." He points at you. "I don't want you hurt. I'm just protecting you."

"I don't need protecting. Bonnie has never done anything to me ever and he never will." You feel heat rush to your face in anger.

"Then why do you let it get so close to you? What if it tries something?"

"I trust him! He's meant to be cuddly and such since he's for a children's pizzeria."

"Why do you trust him?"

"Because he's nice and he only wants to keep me safe."

"So do I! What makes me different from the tin can other than the fact that I'm actually human?"

You scrunch your face up and glare at him. If he seriously doesn't know the difference. You've never been this angry at someone ever in your life.

"Is it the kiss?" Des's eyes narrow.