Chapter 10: Sunrise

Key:
Y/n = your name

You barely sleep when you get home. You won't stop tossing and turning, readjusting, and sitting up to fix your pillow. Nothing feels right. You sigh to yourself and grab the Bonnie plush you have moved onto the bedside table, simply looking at it for some reason. You end up sitting it up next to you in the bed and hold its hand which oddly helped you relax slightly. Turns out it's enough and you drift off.

~~~~Snoozies~~~~

The sound of your phone buzzing abruptly wakes you up and jump with a slight gasp. You angrily grab it to look to see who dares to wake you and of course, it's your dad.

~~~~Text Messages~~~~

Dad: Hey everyone's bugging me here about whether or not you did a clean-up last night....so did you?
You: No sorry I felt really tired and a little unwell so I thought I would miss it.
You: I will do it tonight though
Dad: Oh, ok. I totally understand then. It's fine
Dad: Don't push yourself though and if it's too much tonight just leave it.
Dad: And don't you even think about coming in until 9!!! I want you home for as long as possible.
You: Yes sir!!!
Dad: Good girl now go back to sleep

You don't know if you even want to come in until nine when thinking about yesterday and what you saw. But to help Bonnie. But he did say that they would still do those sorts of things, regardless of what you say. If only they knew that Bonnie is capable of emotions and feelings, then they would stop or at least drastically change their ways so he wouldn't go through all this. You wish you had more power over this. You wish Bonnie didn't have to hide all his very valid feelings. You wish you could just take him away from them. You sigh, staring up at the ceiling and hugging your Bonnie plush to your chest. You don't want to get up until you have to leave or at least stay in your pj's until then, so you decide to do just that, smiling at yourself when you do. You don't really know why you're outright refusing to do anything or why you actually don't have the energy to do so. Maybe everything that happened yesterday has finally caught up to you and your brain just needs a moment. Whatever the reason, you just know that you are not changing out of your pajamas and you are going to stay in this bed as much as possible until you have to leave. Slowly, once you're content with your decision, you peacefully fall back to sleep, still clutching onto the push.

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

You can see your dad when pulling into the car park so you pull up next to him.

"Oh hey, y/n! Fancy meeting you here," he says.

You laugh.

"I told everyone to clean up as much as they could so there shouldn't be as much work."

"Oh, well thank you for that dad."

"Also... Surprise!!" He holds up $100. "For cleaning up for us."

He gives it to you.

"Dad! Thank you, but it isn't necessary."

"Nonsense. Think of it as pocket money for doing your chores." He laughs.

"Oh, okay." You laugh also.

"Well nice little chat, y/n. Have fun jellybean." He scruffs up your hair.

"I will," you say.

He doesn't know what you mean. He laughs and turns around to walk away over to his car, waving you a goodbye which you return. You properly park up and get out as your dad drives off, honking his loud as hell horn at you before disappearing. You tut with a smile on your face and jog towards the door like you have countless times before the cold decides to get you. You enter the much warmer building and shut the door, sighing to yourself. Almost immediately after you sigh, you hear footsteps approaching so you turn to face them and see Bonnie pop his head around a corner with a bright smile on his face.