Chapter 50: A Life Malfunction

You giggle as Bonnie kisses your hand. It has been two months since the kidnapping and two months since the news spread about Bonnie being able to feel just as a human can – the rest of the Fazbears as well. They became sentient way quicker than Bonnie did and everyone had discovered that it was because they didn't do any of the tests that Bonnie went through. They were actually preventing it, so because they were left alone and switched on, they got that ability very easily. They still got the upgrades that Bonnie has like being able to eat, drink and such so they weren't entirely left alone. The waitress of the café Bonnie and you are having an actual proper date in walks up to your table and gives you both a milkshake. She gives him multiple second glances as she does before leaving. Not everybody has really figured out how they feel about that situation but Bonnie doesn't seem to mind so you ignore it also. You just hope that everybody will be at least even slightly ok with him and the rest of them and that nobody takes their disagreement too far...

~~~~~~~~

Bonnie smiles brightly at you as the sunlight coming from the right shines on him and his red hoodie. You were finally able to go shopping with him and get him out of that red button-up that he had been wearing for weeks. You still kept the red though, since that colour really suits him. You look around the place and catch a couple of people eyeing Bonnie, but you just start to think of the restaurant. It's going to be opening in the next couple of months and Freddy has been elected as the boss of the business. That position was supposed to be given to your dad but he...was never the same after the whole kidnapping thing with Des. He became so distant and angry all the time. He probably isn't going to be the same ever again. You look back at Bonnie as he twirls the straw around in the glass, still smiling at you. Des is still in jail and will be for a long time. Everyone has started to call him 'The Purple Guy', however, which is kind of disturbing but accurate. Bonnie grabs your hand again and kisses it again, making you giggle. You can look past that though, since you've got your honey bunny back and can have a life with him. You can make a future with him. You can be happy with him. You can hear some people whispering about Bonnie, thinking neither of you can hear them. Things like 'that's a robot!' And 'she's with him?". As if those weren't obvious. Bonnie doesn't care about any of that as he's just focused entirely on you. The majority of things went back to normal after everything was over, but the things that didn't go back were very hard-hitting. Like your dad. Some things were good, however, like how you got Freddy, Chica and Foxy living at your house for the time being since their home will be built into the pizzeria. Golden Freddy went with Andrew since his house is in the middle of nowhere.

~~~~~~~~~~

Bonnie en-laces his fingers with yours on both hands and you both smile at each other. Everyone has their own special malfunctions. A lot of people probably think yours is that you fell in love with someone that isn't human. Some can be good, some can be bad, some can be weird and some can be used to describe the entire person. Does it matter? Maybe. It all really depends on what it is, who the person is and how you see it. Some people may find your malfunction adorable and some may find it horrifying. You love it. Nothing in the world is more important than your dear boyfriend, Bonnie. Nothing will change that. Not the world's opinion, not anything. You'll always adore waking up next to him, going out with him, and enjoying life with him. You don't care about the looks people will give when you hold hands with him. You don't care about the comments when you hug him. Bonnie nuzzles your hands. Nothing will top his touch.

~~~~~~~~~

Life itself has malfunctions. They can be seen as all the abnormal challenges some people face. Yours was being kidnapped at the hands of someone that was obsessed with purple just as much as he was obsessed with you. You have a very specific feeling that is telling you that, that won't be the last malfunction in your life. What the next one will be is unknown but right now, you don't care. Right now you're happy. You'll face that adventure when it comes. Right now you just focus on Bonnie and his contagious smile, thinking about all the places you can bring him to as he's already so enthusiastic about exploring. The most important thing is that he is his happy, bubbly self once again; laughing, smiling, bouncing around everywhere and full of energy. Bonnie is the best thing that has ever happened to you and probably ever will. You would do all of this again – minus everything with Des – with a smile. This life malfunction was something to remember forever. A good one. And maybe the next one will be similar, but one thing will never change. The one thing you will be proud to say to anyone that asks about your story. The one thing you will never forget.

This malfunction was the best thing in your life.

Now it's really over. The story is done ladies and gentlemen. I'm going to be making a A/n so stick around for that because I have an important question to ask in it. Also I know purple guy's name is William Afton (going by MatPat's theory) but that was a little on the nose so Vincent it shall be! Until next time!!

[Sequel is out you hulrotins. Things are going down ⊙﹏⊙]