A/n

Ok. Hey. How're you doing? The story's over. It's done. No more chapters, but there will be more a/n chapters because I have an idea. More on that in a moment. But I just wanted to say thank you, to all of you. To everyone that read my book, whether you read one chapter or the whole thing, I thank you. This is the first time I have showed part of my imagination both in story and art. There was this exhibition that I did but that wasn't truly honesty special for me on a personal level. That exhibition was meant to make everybody else tell their stories while I stayed hidden behind a mask (That was my choice, it's ok). But this story was something that I wanted to do, something that I connected deeply with. Maybe because I love writing stories but never did so publicly because they are all fan fictions and you know how a lot of people can be with stories like that. This was the first time that I showed what I wanted to show. Whenever someone asked about a story I was writing, I always changed it to make them happy. I never said it was a fan fiction and I changed the characters - usually Bonnie - to someone completely different. It really worked because my stories are very... out there, let's say. They aren't loyal to the games at all. Some of them don't even take place at the pizzeria, kind of like this one. This story, however, was probably the most 'accurate story' since it basically takes place before FNAF even started, 'cause you know they're in the middle of building the animatronics, but a lot of my other ones are just so far away from anything to do with the original game. That's probably what I'm afraid of most, in this fan fiction community, I've read plenty of stories here and they all are somewhat loyal to the games, like the main character(usually the reader because there is just so many xreader stories) is the night guard of the place and they all take place in the restaurant. Mine aren't like that, and I don't know if people will like that or not. Even the sequel of this story (which I'm thinking of calling 'Virus' if I ever write it) doesn't take place even remotely close to the restaurant. It actually takes place after the place closed because of - SPOILERS - so yeah... In perspective I have 15-ish story ideas. 8 of them are with normal Bonnie(kind of) and the other 7 are with another kind of Bonnie that is a prominent character in my imagination(more on that later). Out of the 8 with normal Bonnie, 2-ish of them take place at the restaurant, 4-ish(2 being the ones at the restaurant) of them feature Freddy, Chica, Foxy as main characters and 4-ish of them have nothing to do with the games, location or characters. I want to point out that a lot of these stories are just basic starts so these numbers can change. I don't know if people will like that so I'm kind of stuck. The 7 story ideas that feature this 'other' Bonnie is probably going to make people hate me, but here I go trying to explain it.

Basically, this other Bonnie is a demon version of Bonnie. He has NOTHING to do with anything. He's set in a universe in which Bonnie is a demon. I guess. No Freddy, no Chica, no Foxy, no restaurant, no loyalty to the original story from the games, no nothing. He is just a demon version of Bonnie and I love him. I don't know when I came up with the idea of him but basically what I do every so often, is toss a bunch of ideas out and see what sticks and he stuck. His stories are a lot more out of this world, probably because a lot of his stories are in Hell. Not all of them. What makes him different from any other demon is that he's the King of Hell. I've designed Hell, how it runs, laws, languages, races of demon etc (not completely, however ಥ_ಥ). Also what kind of a leader he is, his personality, how he deals with things, because he is very different from how I write my normal Bonnie, so yeah... I am very passionate about this demon Bonnie ;-;. I love him to bits and nothing will change that, but what I'm worried about is what you guys think about him, because I would love to write and share a story that has him but, would people even want that?

[UPDATE: Ok so I wrote this a long time ago and things have changed. Demon Bonnie is in fact connected to the rest of them now. I'm planning a whole story out about how he became king and all so yeah. Ignore what was said.]

That's why I've got this idea that I'm thinking of doing after every one of my stories, if I even write another one. So basically, I'm thinking that once a story is finished, I'll make this sort of question thing where I first ask what Bonnie you guys want. Normal or Demon? Then I'll let you guys vote for a couple weeks, if you even want to do it, and then, once a Bonnie is chosen, I'll give you a list of all the stories I haven't done yet with that Bonnie and then let you vote for a story you want me to write and then I'll write that story and then the cycle will continue. I don't know how many people will read this or how many even care but I'm doing it anyway so, first things first. This question thing is now open.

The first question is:

Do you want normal Bonnie or demon Bonnie?

Also, I'm still considering an art book but I can't guarantee it.

Please comment because I want to do this for you so help me make you happy. I don't want to see 90 reads and 2 comments. I'll leave it for a week or two and then next a/n I will give you the list of stories. You kind of know what stories you'll be getting and with normal Bonnie since you already know one of the stories. The sequel to this story 'Virus' will be with normal Bonnie. If you're feeling adventurous(I guess?) then go with demon Bonnie. So...please leave your responses. Also! Any questions, please, feel free to ask and I will answer, and if you have story ideas feel free to share them with me and I'll think about them. So, vote my friends!! I'll see you next time!

You know I could do both a normal Bonnie and demon Bonnie story at the same time... It wouldn't be a good idea nor worth it but....I could. I shouldn't but... I could.

;-;