Chapter 49: Rescue (Part Three)

Key:
Y/n = your name

Everything is spinning. Everything hurts. Bonnie doesn't know what your dad has in mind when he says that he needs to go to that address. Des' address. The place where you are being held captive. The place where the policemen went. He demanded the address off of Bonnie because he wasn't told and Bonnie was the only one that saw it. He told him, not knowing if that was a good idea or not, and now your dad is saying that he's leaving. He can't be leaving. Is that even a good idea? The police need to be able to do their job but your dad should really be there to see you. Bonnie needs to see you. Something in him begins to stir. He needs to see you. You are going to be saved and he needs to be there for you. Maybe you are already safe and just waiting to be either picked up or brought here. No. Your dad would've been going to the police station or not leaving at all if that was the case. Your dad has gotten tired of waiting, that's the issue, and so is Bonnie. He's starting to adopt the feeling of needing to go to Des' house, just as your dad has. Bonnie is just sitting and doing nothing as his mind stings, while your dad is pacing aggressively around the room, occasionally yelling out something in frustration. He isn't going to last much longer. Anyone can tell he's on the verge of snapping and rushing out of the workshop. He keeps repeating how he's going to leave, as if he's trying to convince himself to do just that. Andrew is trying his best to calm both him and Bonnie down because Bonnie is starting to agree with your dad.

"Everything's going to be ok," Andrew says to both of them.

"Then why isn't y/n here yet??!" Your dad glares at him.

"It's not a quick process."

"Right." Your dad clenches his teeth.

Andrew huffs and looks at Bonnie. Something's up with him since there is a certain look in his eye that says something is stirring inside him. Maybe that's why he's so quiet and looking very confused as he tries to figure it out himself, with his arms crossed, tapping a foot on the ground.

"I swear, I'm about to go over there!!" Your dad throws a fist in the air.

Andrew shakes his head at him and your dad looks at Bonnie, only for his facial expression to change to one that's got some fear in it so Andrew also glances at Bonnie. He looks at Andrew. He's angry. Not just ordinary anger. The fed-up type of anger, the aggressive type of anger, the protective kind of anger. Pure rage. He needs you back. He needs to see his sweetheart safe and he's sick and tired of being left to wait. Andrew puts a hand on his back.

"It'll be alright," he says.

"Hm," Bonnie mumbles.

~~~~~~~~~~

Your dad grunts and kicks a chair over.

"Seriously now, stop it," Andrew huffs.

"Why isn't she here?! Why haven't I been told if things are ok yet!!??"

"It's not going to happen in a couple of minutes!!"

Your dad turns and glares at Andrew.

"You need to be more patient! Maybe they are still on their way there!! Maybe they're in the middle of getting her out and safe!!"

Your dad narrows his eyes and grits his teeth.

"I need to be there," he stresses.

"But are you going to make the situation worse by shoving into it?" Andrew puts his hands on his hips. "If the only reason you want to go there is so you can rush in and save her, then don't even think about it. You need to let the police do their job. If you want to go there just so you can reunite yourself with y/n after she is saved and made well then go ahead, but do not shove yourself into it like you're the big hero."