Chapter 33: Time Will Tell

Key:
Y/n = your name

You clutch onto Bonnie when he rolls over in his sleep. You haven't slept all night. Yesterday after the incident, Bonnie got fixed, not completely, however, since they still need to properly patch up the hole in his shoulder due to someone misplacing the material, so now Bonnie just has a bandage on but his eye is completely fixed. It was disturbing when they pulled out the bullet, at least to you, before even starting to make repairs but thankfully, everything turned out perfectly. Bonnie mumbles softly as you nuzzle into his chest. You haven't heard from your dad either, you don't even know if he has been told yet since apparently, he had left the workshop before Des broke in. Bonnie twitches slightly, before waking up and tapping you very gently to see if you're awake so you tap back.

"Morning, muffin..." he says quietly.

"Hm..." Is all you can muster.

"Aw, cupcake." He kisses you. "Did you get any sleep?"

"No..." you squeak.

He sighs and pulls you closer. 

"Do you want to just stay in bed all day? Since we don't have to go to the workshop today," he asks.

You nod weakly so Bonnie smiles and nuzzles you.

"Everything will turn out ok, y/n. Try not to dwell on it too much," he coos in your ear.

You nod again and he just sighs, starting to sit up.

"I'll go get a movie or something and some food, and drinks for you," he says, getting up.

You just sink further down the bed and beneath the covers.

~~~~~~~~~~

Eventually, you hear Bonnie chuckle as he closes the bedroom door. He walks over to pull the quilt off of you and give you a bowl of popcorn with a glass of soda(whatever kind you want), which you take, setting them on the bedside next to you so you don't have to sit up. Bonnie walks over to the small T.V in your room and puts a disk in, grabbing the remote, before joining you in bed once again. (it can be whatever movie you want). He snuggles up behind you, pressing play on the remote to start the movie, and spoons you as you shove popcorn into your mouth. One of his arms wraps around the top of your waist so he can hold your hand, while the other is above your head. You feel so safe right now.

"I love you, cupcake..." he murmurs, deeply.

"I love you too..." You give his hand a squeeze.

~~~~~~~~~

"Really?!" Andrew exclaims.

"Yes! They should be finished being built by next month, if not the month after that."

That's hard to believe, but no one is complaining. The rest of the animatronics are that close to being finished already, and when that happens all that needs to be done is turn them on and start testing until they hopefully end up just like Bonnie. Andrew is then informed that the reason for the speed is everyone has been working at max for even longer hours on their own decisions and that they managed to find this guy that is the best of the best, apparently being able to break down the animatronics' forms so they seemed like kindergarten toys, making it easier for everyone to follow and build. That isn't really happening today, however, since nobody really wanted to come to work after yesterday, which is to be expected. The window has been fixed but no one is celebrating because it can just be broken again, even if it is stronger glass with metal bars on it. The few people here aren't going anywhere near Bonnie's room and instead are just distracting themselves with their work as if it was a security blanket. Nobody knows about your dad as he hasn't come in yet today and seems like he won't until, hopefully, tomorrow. Multiple people have tried to contact him but only got nothing so they can only hope. Nobody knows when you and Bonnie are coming back either but everyone seems to be ok with that because they all know why it'll take a while for you two to return.