Chapter 14: How Does It Feel?

Key:
Y/n = your name

(Warning! Things do get a bit sexual in this chapter. Not a full on lemon but still)

"Bonnie, what are you doing? Bonnie?"

He keeps walking, not paying attention to you, and brings you all the way to his room. Never once does he put you down, not even for the ladder. He keeps one hand on you as he climbs so he can carry you. He moves the wall with one hand and steps inside the hidden room,  finally setting you down as well. He turns the lantern on and closes the wall so you both are left in the dark except for the dim yellow light from the lantern. He sits at the foot of the floor bed and motions for you to join him at the head of it.

"Seriously now. What are you doing?" You get down.

"Trying to make you smile more." He scoots up closer to you.

"How so?"

He shrugs, getting right next to you.

"I think I've figured out a way around you running out of breath but I don't know if it's right."

"Oh?"

He doesn't hesitate this time and immediately begins to kiss you until you run out of breath again. Moment of truth. You pull back to breathe and as soon as you catch your breath Bonnie pulls your face back into his. To resume kissing. He really did figure it out. You run out of breath again.

"Is that right?" he asks.

All you manage is a weak nod so Bonnie smiles and continues what he was doing, pulling you closer and moving your legs to be over the top of his. Occasionally, he'll lean forward – easily dominating – and ever so slightly shift you. This is when you realise how small you are compared to him. You knew he was always bigger than the majority of humans but Jesus. If you sat in his lap there would still be room for another person.

~~~~~~~~~~

During the moment where Bonnie's leaning forward, you feel something touch your lips. Naturally, you squeal and pull away only to catch a glimpse of something returning into Bonnie's mouth.

"What?" he says.

"Open your mouth."

He does and you can see a tongue of some sort resting at the bottom of his mouth. It's not a normal one though. It's metallic and segmented so it can move like a normal one, but the thing is, is that it just looks like a snake tongue. Not entirely, since it rounds off at the end like a human one but just the length and slickness of it.(think of nightmare foxy's one but less sharp at the end)

"Since when do you have a tongue and why?"

"It was put in a couple of days ago because they want to see if they can implement taste for me."

"Okay..."

He grins at you. "I know what it can be used for other than that."

He places his thumb on your chin to pull your mouth open and starts to kiss you again, his tongue slipping into your mouth. Because of its snake-like nature, it makes it easier for him to explore every inch of it. You reach up to his ear and scratch the base of it, making Bonnie stop instantly. You just giggle. Bonnie's eyes flutter and his ears twitch, just like a real rabbit's would. You lean against the wall behind you and Bonnie's head falls down on top of your stomach, nuzzling into it. You continue to scratch and rub his ears as he occasionally mumbles into your stomach.

"Is it nice?" you ask.

"Yeah..."

He nuzzles further into your stomach before kissing it a couple of times and sitting back up. You reach up to his ears again but he grabs your hand and kisses the back of it.