Relationship Dynamics

What Jeon Nabi's relationship is with those close to her...

Bang Chan

Bang Chan

This isn't just a leader and a maknae relationship, but more like a father and a daughter one. It took a bit of convincing on Chan's part before he got Nabi to join an all boys group. He hasn't regretted his decision one bit and likes to remind Nabi and the rest of the world of that constantly, especially JYP.

Nabi is his child and no one can change Chan's mind about this. Jungkook's happy that his sister has someone she can count on no matter what and their parents are extremely grateful to Chan, too, for taking care of Nabi.

Fans like to ship them as father and daughter.

Shipping: Romance 1% Family 99%

Lee Minho

Nabi found Lee Know intimidating when they first met. He didn't smile while practicing and he never started a conversation first. But she figured out in the first week of them being together that he wasn't anything but a big cat. Nabi helped Lee Know feed a stray outside of JYP and the two instantly bonded. She remembered him being one of her brother's backup dancers. They're very in sync with one another in their day-to-day lives, surprising even themselves sometimes. Lee Know's protective over Nabi and she always manages to feel safe whenever he's around. They like to spend time together goofing off in their own little world or ruffling one another's hair.

Lee Know's elimination hit Nabi hard because who the hell asks a dancer and a vocalist to rap? She went into a self-isolated depression because of it. She would show up to practices but she was only physically there and not mentally.

A lot of the time, Nabi finds herself caught in the middle of Minsung moments, or sometimes for fun, she creates Minsung moments. Fans really love her for this. Sometimes Lee Know and Han just need a helpful push.