55. UNEXPECTED V-LIVE COLLAB

Before Rumors Get Started

Nabi sat down opposite her brother with a questioning look on her face. This was weird and strange. Jungkook still hadn't revealed what his so-called surprise was and suddenly he wanted to have a one-on-one time in BTS's living room. If he was just going to take Nabi to their home why did she have to first show up at their dance practice? It made no sense. She could've just asked Chan or their manager to drop her off.

"Okay, Jungkookie... " she looked at her brother. "What is going on? You're freaking me out now. What's the surprise? Why are we here? Seriously, I wanted to spend some time with you as well as the others. You're all my brothers," Nabi stated with a pout on her face.

Jungkook chuckled as he continued to grin mischievously. "It's a secret. You'll see."

Nabi brought her leg up and lightly kicked him in the shin. "Tell me!"

"Ow, yah!" Jungkook hissed before sticking his tongue out at her.

"I'll kick you again," Nabi warned.

Jungkook shot his hands out to block her legs. "Stop! Alright, I'll tell you just no more physical violence!"

"What about emotional violence?" Nabi teased him. "Tell me, you giant bunny! Before I text Jin oppa and tell him who really almost burned down the dorm when you were all trainees."

"Yah!" Jungkook exclaimed, his eyes going wide. "We swore to never speak of that. It was Namjoon hyung's fault."

"Namjoon oppa wasn't the one with the lighter in his hand," Nabi reminded him.

"Whatever," Jungkook muttered. 

He knew his little sister well and as nice as she was, was as nice of a blackmailer as she had the potential to be. She knew way too many of Jungkook's secrets for him to ever be safe in this life. That was unfortunately the consequence of being as close as they were. No secrets between them and they told each other everything anyway. 

Jungkook reached behind him for something on the side table. It turned out to be a camera and he set it up in front of the two silently. Nabi frowned in confusion but waited for whatever weird idea her brother had. He took out his phone and placed it down on the coffee table. Before he switched either on and surprised the hell out of Nabi to the point where she probably wouldn't talk to him for days, he decided it was now or never to come clean about his surprise.

"We're doing a V-Live together," Jungkook stated.

"Huh?" Nabi stared at him. She was utterly lost but after a second, she laughed it off as a joke. "Sure, we are. Come on, you promised to tell me! I really will tell Jin oppa the truth," she warned him with a finger pointed at his face.

Jungkook grabbed her finger in his hand and shook it with a genuine smile and laugh. "I'm serious. BTS is going on tour next week and in a month or two so is Stray Kids. We're gonna be apart for a while and who knows what the media will find out about us. Also, you've already established your name as the only girl idol in a group of boys. I want Armys to know that you're my sister. I don't want any misunderstandings that could throw unnecessary hate at anyone."

"You're not kidding?"

"Why would I?"

"But I need permission first," Nabi stated. "PD-nim has to ask JYP for approval. We're not under the same company, remember? And--"

"Already done, sis," Jungkook proudly smiled. "Bang PD-nim organized everything. He called JYP-nim yesterday. Now can we do the V-Live?"

"Does Channie oppa know?"