58. GOODBYE BEFORE TOUR

Got7 + Twice Kidnap & Bribe Nabi

Nabi walked out of the practice room in the JYPE building, she felt tired but good. She was trying to get in the last little bit of practice before their tour officially started. She was nervous and excited at the same time but also ready for it. She'd tried her best to perfect her dancing as well as her vocals. Using Seungmin and Minho as much as she could for that.

Working hard and pushing herself until even Jeongin had to drag her out most days, and he was one of the few who always let her competitiveness and perfectionism side flourish. But he'd had enough after the fifth time of asking his best friend to eat lunch with him, he found her exhausted in the dance room lying on the floor. She was too much like her brother. Some days it was a good thing but other days it was almost considered self-harm.

Nabi rounded the corner before getting blinded, two hands covered her eyes from behind.

"Guess who?"

She heard an all too familiar laugh, making her giggle.

"Hm? Uh, Young K sunbae-nim?"

"Yah, you little brat!"

Nabi softly elbowed the person in the stomach before turning around and smiling, coming face to face with Kim Yugyeom of Got7.

"You obviously wanted someone better, I'll just go," he pouted, pretending to leave but Nabi laughed and grabbed his arm.

"Yah, oppa! Did you really think I didn't recognize your voice? I've only been hearing it since I was thirteen," she exaggerated.

"Better," Yugyeom grinned, ruffling Nabi's hair until she swatted his hand away.

"What are you doing here other than messing my hair up?"

"I came to kidnap you."

"Huh?" Nabi stared at him wide-eyed. "You know, usually kidnappers don't tell the person they're kidnapping that they're kidnapping them."

"I'm unique," Yugyeom cutely smiled.

Nabi rolled her eyes.

"Oppa, I'd normally love the attention but I don't have time to get kidnapped," she said, fixing the backpack sliding off of her shoulder. "I have more packing to do and homework to finish. Stray Kids leave for our tour in two days."

"I know, but... cherry coke and pizza," Yugyeom bribed.

Nabi frowned, even audibly whining. "Shut up, I'm on a diet."

"Cherry coke and pizza," he teased. "Come on, who's going to know besides you and me?"

Nabi pointed to the camera above their heads, nailed to the wall. "The whole of JYPE."

"That's only video, no audio," Yugyeom shook his head. "Believe me, I once screwed up and stressed over that very thing. JB and Mark hyung had to take me to the security room and lucky us no one could hear what I was saying. So... cherry coke and pizza!"

"You're impossible," Nabi muttered. "Oppa, I can't. If Bang Chan finds out I stuffed myself with unhealthy snacks before our biggest concerts yet, I'm dead."

"No, you're not," a voice sang out from behind the two. "Channie used to do the same thing for us. Sneak in snacks because we were forced on a strict diet for weeks at a time."

"Noona?" Yugyeom looked surprised.

"Sana Unnie!" Nabi exclaimed with a bright smile.

"Little butterfly," Sana smiled back, pulling the younger away from Yugyeom and hugging her. "Come on, I came to steal you. I want to spend some time with you before you leave."