60. TRENDING TOPIC #1

Unwanted Attention

Nabi sighed as she fell down on her bed in the hotel room. Stray Kids had just had their third concert, which was exhilarating but tiring. At least physically as Nabi's joints ached. Chan had tried to warn her not to be so hyper and run around but she was just too excited when it came to STAY. She gave it her all to dance, sing, and interact as much as possible with every fan she saw. Jeongin had to pull her off stage as the last member to leave the concert, which only made STAY laugh at the two.

Seungmin probably would've been the one to do it but unfortunately, he hurt himself. Being an idol wasn't easy work and the body was always the first to suffer. So he was sitting for most of everything or using a wheelchair, or being very very slow in general because of the slight injury to his back.

Nabi was actually sharing a room with him this time and not Chan. It reminded her of when she still shared a room with Minho and Seungmin before moving rooms and exchanging them for Felix and Changbin. It was nice and familiar though. Seungmin wasn't loud, or messy, and he didn't have any bad sleeping habits.

She looked up to see Seungmin exit the bathroom, moving cautiously and clinging to the wall and bedpost for support until he sat down at the end of his bed. Nabi rolled onto her stomach to look at him but he didn't notice since he was looking for something in his suitcase.

"I heard Bang Chan wants to take us out to eat later," Nabi said.

"Yeah, somewhere special," Seungmin nodded absentmindedly. He kept looking for something until his face started to frown. "Nabi-yah, have you seen my charger? I can't find it."

"Changbin oppa took it while you were in the bathroom," Nabi said.

Seungmin pushed his suitcase away with an annoyed look. "That pig-bunny's taking advantage of me."

"Well, you can't exactly run after him," Nabi remarked. "He has to do it while he still can before you heal up and fight back."

"Yah, whose side are you on?" Seungmin looked at her.

"The winning one?" Nabi said, but it sounded more like a question. She gave him a cute smile before crawling off of her bed and standing up. She went over to the dresser by the window and took her phone off charge to give the charger to Seungmin. It was already 61% anyway. "Here, you can use mine so Changbin oppa can survive another day."

"You just said I can't run after him," Seungmin stated, taking it from her.

"Yeah, but you can still poison his food," Nabi said.

"True," he shrugged.

Nabi laughed while shaking her head before a notification sounded on her phone. She unlocked her home screen to look at what it was. Her eyes widened then she just blinked in disbelief. She tapped on the link and it sent her to a website article.

JEON NABI IS A NEPO BABY?

Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Nabi are brother and sister. Did BTS's Golden Maknae have anything to do with Nabi's decision to become a K-pop idol? Following in her brother's footsteps maybe. Or riding on his coattails of fame made from hard work and true passion--

Comments

It's sad how some people think just because their parents or siblings make it big that it can happen to them too. Talent is important!

No hate to Jungkook but his sister is mediocre at best.

Nabi's getting way too much attention for nothing.