Shipping & Friendships

People outside of SKZ and BTS that fans ship Jeon Nabi with and also the people that she's friends with...

Jung Wooyoung

Jung Wooyoung

This ship started at Kingdom and hasn't left the fans' minds yet. Wooyoung and Nabi met each other through Changbin and became quick friends. He thinks she's cute like a little sister and she thinks that he gives off the perfect big-brother vibes whenever they're near one another.

Nabi was nervous to do some of the stunts in their performances at Kingdom but because of Wooyoung's support, she managed to overcome her fear and do them confidently. He reminds her a lot of Changbin and it's really comforting for Nabi to be in his presence. Wooyoung also ends up taking care of her a lot of the time; babying her like she's a toddler and not a teenager.

Whenever Changbin and Wooyoung hang out together it's pretty likely that Nabi's with them. They have Harry Potter marathons with just the two of them and they do a lot of cooking vlogs as well. Fans love to watch these two's interactions and never miss out on the small videos or TikToks they do together.

Fans have given them the ship name of WooBi.

(Just a friend)

Cha Eunwoo

They met through a mutual friend (Jimin) and get on really well together. Despite how cool and composed he looks on the outside, Eunwoo's a complete dork whenever the two are in the same room together. He feels like he can just be his ridiculous self when he's with Nabi and she feels the same way. He makes her introverted side disappear and brings out the extrovert in her.

They have a lot of fun together and make it a point to go out of their way to greet one another at award shows. Which is probably one of the main reasons that fans ship them. They also have good chemistry together and even end up working on a drama with one another.