64. (THE 9TH) S5 EP.04

STAY DAY

"Today is... HAVE A STAY DAY!"

They were all in the living room sitting on the couch, except for Changbin who was hanging off of his exercise equipment that was currently lying around everywhere. 

Jeongin having tripped over it this morning while he was still half asleep and then Nabi tripping over him because she wasn't looking where she was going but texting Ryujin. Minho and Seungmin blatantly laughed at the two maknaes, Hyunjin and Han falling over each other in fits of giggles with their hands clapping like seals. Only Felix and Chan cared enough to check if the two were okay and help them untangle and stand up again.

"What does HAVE A STAY DAY mean?" Hyunjin asked.

"As for HAVE A STAY DAY," Seungmin said. "It's a day we do whatever STAY wants. We're going to ask questions to STAY and put their ideas into action."

"If STAY wants us to eat, we eat. If they want us to swim, we swim," Chan explained.

(Do whatever STAY wants)

"If they told us to go to the beach, should we go?" Seungmin asked.

"If we're told to bungee jump, should we?" Hyunjin rhetorically asked.

Instantly, Minho froze on the spot while Nabi and Han's heads turned to look at Hyunjin in distress. Nabi's eyes widened at the thought of the terrifying height and Han suddenly pretended to cry.

(Please don't.... STAY)

"Yes, well, STAY, please make our day fun," Minho said, eyeing the camera in front of them while showing a smile.

(He really means this)

(Have a STAY DAY starts now)

***

They split up into two different groups, basically a quiet and a loud group. The loud group consisted of Bang Chan, Han, Changbin, Felix, and Seungmin. The quiet group consisted of Nabi, Jeongin, Hyunjin, and Minho. Nabi was actually really thankful she was on this team instead of the other one in case STAY decided to make Changbin and Chan work out or do something extreme. Her muscles were still recovering from the tour and she was sure any kind of workout right now was going to make her cry.

"Can we start now?" Hyunjin asked, holding the camera up with a selfie stick.

"Hm," Nabi hummed.

"I guess so," Minho said.

"1, 2, 3... Hello, we're the quiet team," Hyunjin introduced them. "Jjyo TV."

"Jjyo!" they said together, sticking their hands out in unison.

"Jjyo, jjyo," Nabi quietly giggled.

Jeongin broke into laughter at his best friend, even Hyunjin and Minho trying to hold back but failing miserably because of her random cuteness.

"I'm hungry," Minho said out of nowhere.

(Lee Know is hungry)

"Okay," Hyunjin nodded.

"Okay," Nabi and Jeongin said together.

(The concept fits Lee Know)

"This is SKZ diary," Hyunjin told the camera.

"Oh," they replied, being quiet and not showing any emotion.