59. (THE 9TH) S5 EP.01 + S5 EP.02

(The 9th) S5 Ep.01

(London #Bang Chan & Nabi's Room)

Nabi was sitting on her bed in the corner of the hotel room, she was texting Jisoo but Chan started a vlog and it stole her attention. He was being a dork playing with the camera, zooming in and zooming out again. Nabi laughed with a shake of her head and he looked back at her laughing too.

"What?"

"Nothing," Nabi waved her hand.

Chan looked back at the camera, setting it down on the table before cupping his hands around his mouth to whisper. "Well, for you all, I've got something amazing-"

"I can still hear you!" Nabi shouted, giggling.

(She can hear you...)

"Really, I can hear you! For you, Stray Kids!"

"Yah," Chan broke into laughter at the maknae. "Be serious."

"I am serious," Nabi protested.

"You're still smiling," Chan accused.

"So are you!"

Nabi grabbed the pillow off her bed and tossed it at the leader. He dramatically fell back on his own bed as it hit the side of his face.

"You used to be better behaved than this," Chan complained, still laughing.

Nabi didn't answer and just stuck her tongue out childishly.

(For something amazing, Bang Chan will gather the members in his room)

Chan sat up, composing himself and talking to the camera again. "I'll go outside and get the members together."

"Aren't I coming with you?" Nabi asked, finally being shown on camera as Chan stood up and moved the camera view to capture her sitting on her bed looking bored.

"Nabi, you automatically come with me," Chan said.

"Automatically?" Nabi asked, smiling.

"Yep, automatically."

(The one who was teasing Bang Chan was SKZ's butterfly)

Chan lowered the camera for a second, another laugh escaping his mouth as he looked at Nabi. "You're the maknae, I can't leave you on your own. Who knows what you'll get up to."

"I want to stay here then," Nabi said, crossing her arms defiantly.

"No," Chan refused.

"Oppa!"

"No."

"Yah," Nabi laughed as Chan took her phone and walked out of the room, knowing full well she'd run after him.

(Who's staying in the 1st room?)

Changbin was met with the sight of Nabi jumping around Chan trying to get her phone back as he held the camera in one hand and her phone much higher in his other hand.

"What are you doing?" Chan asked the third oldest.

"What are you you doing?" Changbin reversed the question.

"He stole my phone!" Nabi told on their leader.

"You wanted to stay in the room by yourself," Chan reminded her.

Changbin looked between the two before falling over on his bed, hoping to get out of picking sides between the leader and the maknae. "Sorry," he mumbled.