32. NABI'S NEW HAIR COLOR

Nabi's New Hair Color

A month after Nabi's terrible cold, Stray Kids had been working on multiple different songs. They were also practicing the choreography of those songs like crazy. It was around a week before they filmed their My Pace music video that Nabi asked permission to dye her hair for the first time since they debuted. The staff approved it and even offered her different color options but she already had a color in mind.

 The staff approved it and even offered her different color options but she already had a color in mind

^^ (The hair color) ^^

They suggested blond, blue, or maybe even a silver color but Nabi really wanted to be a redhead for a while. They weren't quite sure if it would go too well with her look in general or her light skin tone but they complied anyway. Once the color was set there was no going back and Nabi couldn't have been happier. When the stylists saw the end result they had to admit that maybe red was Nabi's go-to color. She looked really cute with this specific shade of red and it suited her face shape perfectly too.

***

"How do I look?" Nabi asked as she walked into the dorm later that afternoon.

Everyone was busy with their own thing, but immediately spared the maknae princess a glance at her happy tone of voice. She spun around on the spot to show off her new hair color. Changbin, Han, Felix, and Hyunjin were sitting on the couch when this happened. Minho was coming out of the kitchen and Seungmin was helping Jeongin with his homework. Even Chan was at home, sitting on the floor and scrolling through his phone.

"Wow!" their leader gasped with a smile.

"I didn't know you were dying your hair," Hyunjin said. "But you look good with all hair colors."

"Thanks," Nabi grinned.

"It's pretty," Han complimented.

"I liked your natural hair color better," Jeongin complained just to tease his best friend. Nabi shot him a look before rolling her eyes and sighing, which made him chuckle.

"Looks good," Seungmin nodded.

Minho didn't say anything but it was almost better that way. It was when he said something that you started to worry. His silence was like approval and acceptance. Otherwise, he'd probably be his usual self with a mischievous grin and a sarcastic remark that was sugar-coated with a sweet smile. He walked past Nabi and playfully ruffled her hair with a grin. Nabi didn't mind and only flattened it again once Minho went to sit down beside the rest of the boys on the couch.

"Very pretty!" Changbin exclaimed enthusiastically. "I want to dye my hair too, but I haven't figured out what color yet."

"Think about it some more," Chan suggested.

"I think Changbin oppa will look good with blonde, red, blue, purple, or even just highlights," Nabi said as she left for her room.

"Did you hear that?" Changbin smiled proudly. "Our maknae said I'd look good with all hair colors too."