50. NABI CAN'T V-LIVE IN PEACE

Not Getting To V-Live In Peace

Nabi walked into her shared room with Changbin and Felix. Felix wasn't in the dorm right now though but went to get snacks with Jeongin at the convenience store. Han, Hyunjin, and Seungmin were doing their own things in the living room while Minho cooked something for dinner. Chan was at the studio as usual but Changbin was for once taking a break. Nabi was seriously worrying about 3RACHA's mental health with the number of hours they worked and the little sleep they got.

She found Changbin sitting on the floor with his back against the side of his and Felix's bunk bed. His phone was in front of his face as a frown embedded it. He looked worried or confused, Nabi couldn't really tell. She dropped her school bag on her bed before taking her blazer off and slipping on her bunny slippers. Nabi then went over and crouched down in front of Changbin with a smile on her face. Until now the older boy hadn't actually noticed their maknae princess' presence.

"Nabi-yah!" Changbin dropped his phone to lie face down on the carpet. The sudden shout of Nabi's name had her wincing and covering her ears. She loved Changbin to death but why did he have to be so loud?

"Yah! Oppa! I'm right in front of you! You don't have to use your loudspeaker voice!" Nabi complained.

Changbin laughed in amusement. "Sorry, you scared me."

"I scared you?" Nabi asked in disbelief.

"Did you just get back?"

"Hm."

"How was school?"

"Like always," Nabi shrugged. "We don't have practice today so I was actually counting on taking a nap. I'm so tired, but manager-nim suggested, or more like requested that I should do a V-live for half an hour or so."

"Aw, it's so hard for our maknae," Changbin babied Nabi. He patted her head before then fixing her hair so it wasn't a mess for when she went live to talk to STAY. "You sleep when you're done. I need to get back to the studio. I'm helping Chan hyung with a new song."

"What's it called?" Nabi asked curiously.

"Adore Us or Home With Us... I don't really know," Changbin admitted as he got to his feet.

"Is it actually going to be released?"

"I doubt more than half of the songs we write will ever see the light of day," Changbin chuckled. "They'll be stuck in Chan hyung's laptop forever."

"We'll probably show them to STAY when the time is right," Nabi guessed.

"Maybe."

It was something they all knew about. Chan had dozens of songs stuck in his laptop. Songs that 3RACHA had written and composed and even gotten the other members to record in the studio but weren't ready to be released. Some songs were borderlining questionable because of JYPE's specific rules while others just didn't fit with the era of music Stray Kids were in right now.

Maybe one day... just not yet.

Changbin reached the door as Nabi came out of her thoughts and turned her head to look at him.

"Oppa?"

Changbin opened the door to leave but paused.

"Yeah?"

"Why were you frowning earlier?" Nabi asked.

"Was I?" Changbin looked at her in confusion.

"While you were looking at your phone."

"Oh, I was just texting one of my friends," Changbin replied. "Nothing to worry about."

Nabi nodded. "Okay."