36. SKZ-TALKER EP.09

SKZ-TALKER: Season one, episode nine

The camera switched on to show Minho, Jeongin, and Nabi.

"I.N-ah, give me your phone so I can inspect it," Minho said and picked up Jeongin's phone from the small table in front of them. "What is this? A selfie?"

Jeongin looked up and smiled shyly as Minho held his phone out to him. His lock screen wallpaper being the main focus. Nabi glanced at it before laughing softly.

"Who took this picture of you?" Minho asked.

Jeongin took his phone back from the older member and showed it off to the camera. He switched it on and the lock screen became visible. It was a picture of a small orange fox running through the desert. It was cute and actually Nabi's fault. She and Jeongin were playing around yesterday before bed and decided to pick their chosen emojis as their lock screen. At least for a week or two.

"I went to the desert," Jeongin said.

"You went to the desert?" Minho asked.

"Hm, I went to the desert not too long ago. This is me after I woke up. Nabi-ssi, show them your lock screen," Jeongin told her.

Nabi paused in writing back a letter to a fan. She slipped her phone out of her pocket and clicked it on. She then turned it around and held it out in front of the camera's lens with a smile on her face.

"Koala! I.N-ah went to the desert while I went to the forest. We were looking at animal pictures last night," Nabi explained.

"The desert fox was so cute I captured it. It was walking in such a cute way," Jeongin said.

"And I really liked this koala. It's just so adorable," Nabi added. "The way it clings to the tree. I.N-ah said it reminds him of how clingy I am."

"It does!" Jeongin laughed to defend himself.

***

"I am lying down on a Hyunjin bed which is popular these days," Changbin told the camera.

He and Hyunjin were both lying on the floor. Everyone was taking a break as they waited for the film crew and stylists. Changbin had his head rested down on Hyunjin's stomach. Hyunjin had a cloth covering his eyes as he readjusted a bit to try and get a few minutes of sleep in.

"Stay still bed," Changbin scolded him. "It's so comfy! It stays still even when I do this," Changbin grinned and lifted his arms and head only to fall back down again repeatedly.

 Hyunjin tried really hard not to move or laugh at the sudden weight being thrown on and off of him. But when Changbin purposely dropped his head down hard he couldn't help but groan out loud. "Ahhhh!"

"Bed?"

"Hm?"

"Who has the prettiest hair in the whole world?" Changbin asked.

"Hyunjinie."

"What?" Changbin asked with a glance shot at Hyunjin.

"Oh. No, Changbinie hyung," Hyunjin quickly corrected himself. He lifted his hand and patted Changbin's hair affectionately.

"Really?"

"Yes, so pretty," Hyunjin said playing along with his hyung's antics. "Your hair is so pretty... but this is... " Hyunjin trailed off as his hand moved away from Changbin's hair and patted his cheek and ear instead with a sigh.

"Why are you sighing?" Changbin asked and started to squirm and poke Hyunjin in his side and stomach.

"Ow! Okay, okay," Hyunjin laughed helplessly.