25. (SPOT KIDS BLACK) #7

Behind District 9 MV

(Zero Game rules: If the total number of thumbs raised is the same as the number called, the caller can avoid the punishment.)

They were all playing a game of zero while they waited for the staff to finish setting everything up for their District 9 official music video. They were already in their all-white outfits as they sat huddled together at a table.

"3!" Minho called out.

He and Chan ended up raising their thumbs too early and laughed at each other.

"8!" Changbin called out. "Yeah, it ended," he said and got happy.

"Wait," Chan stopped him.

"No, no," Han and Hyunjin said together.

"It's 7, it's 7, it's 7," Nabi laughed at Changbin.

Changbin sighed and they carried on with the game. Felix was still very confused about how the game worked and when to raise his thumbs or call out a number, but Nabi and Chan had tried their best to explain it to him. So he sort of understood it but at the same time, he sort of didn't.

"7!" Hyunjin called out.

He got the right amount of thumbs and won the game with the rest still carrying on. "Wow!" Hyunjin cheered and clapped his hands. He went to hover over Jeongin and Nabi as he watched the game continue.

"Zero!" Felix called out.

"Jiro?" Changbin asked getting confused with the change from Korean to English.

"Jiro..." they all laughed.

"Zero, he said zero," Nabi quickly helped Felix out.

"Zero... Zero.... Zero.... " Han and Minho started to sing randomly.

"7!" Nabi called out.

"Oh, wait a minute," Chan said as he counted the number of thumbs. He smiled at Nabi, "You're good," he said and she cheered at the win.

She got out of her seat and stood beside Hyunjin as Changbin called out the next number.

"5!"

Changbin got lucky and quickly took the win before anyone noticed he kind of cheated. There were six thumbs up but Felix hesitated with his and put one down at the last second.

"I'm going next," Minho said. "2!"

Only two thumbs went up.

Minho jumped out of his seat and got really happy. Nabi laughed and clapped for him and Changbin and Hyunjin just grinned. They all high-fived each other as Jeongin took his turn.

"I'm starting! 3!"

Only three went up.

"Yay!" Jeongin exclaimed and stood up.

Minho quickly hugged their second youngest as Changbin and Hyunjin got excited. Nabi hugged Jeongin next and he hung off of her shoulder as they watched the game carry on.

"He won?" Felix asked in confusion.

"I'm starting," Chan said this time. "2!"

It was close and Han made this really weird but cute squirrel sound. Felix quickly took his turn. He said two but because of Han and Seungmin, he was still in the game. The two smiled at each other, Felix carried on looking confused, and Chan just sighed in amusement.

"5!" Seungmin said.

Five thumbs went up.

He shot out of his chair and grinned in victory.