18. (THE 9TH) EP.01

(The 9th) Ep.01

Nabi found herself standing in front of a camera. She was holding a piece of paper one of the staff members had given her. She read it out loud and beamed a smile.

"What do you want to do in your new dorm?"

"Hm," Nabi hummed as she folded the paper in half and thought about it. "Stray Kids are moving to a new dorm together. It's going to be my first time living with the boys, so... I don't know," she said honestly. "Hopefully it'll be a fun experience. I still have a bit of packing to do before I can move out of my trainee dorm though. But I'm excited about it!"

The staff nodded at Nabi and she left the room as Hyunjin came in to take her place.

***

Nabi finished packing her things and was about to leave her training dorm forever. Hwang Yeji, who was training in ITZY had been Nabi's roommate for the last two years now. The two got on really well and were best friends. Yeji was sad to see Nabi move out and leave her behind but happy that Nabi was moving forward in her life. Besides Jisoo and the rest of BLACKPINK, the members of ITZY were the only other ones that were over the moon happy when Stray Kids' debuted.

"I'm leaving," Nabi said.

"Awe," Yeji whined and grabbed Nabi in a hug from behind. "I'm going to miss you! Can't I just keep you? Bang Chan can come and pick you up every day and drop you off every night."

Nabi laughed and leaned her full weight against Yeji. "Chan oppa would probably be okay with that," she said actually considering the idea. "But no, you can't just keep me, I have to go," Nabi giggled as she pried herself out of Yeji's grip.

Yeji pouted but didn't reattach herself to Nabi. Instead, she helped Nabi carry her bags out to the elevator as Nabi carried the tiger plushie she got from Felix in her arms as well as a backpack on her shoulders.

"Make sure they don't bully you," Yeji said as Nabi entered the elevator. "Let me know if they do, I'll beat Channie and Hyunjinnie up for you!"

"Thanks, unnie!" Nabi laughed and smiled at Yeji.

Yeji rolled her eyes at being called that but she also grinned and waved as the elevator doors slid closed.

***

"Why isn't Nabi here to help me!" Han exclaimed.

"Because she has her own things to pack and move, hyung," Jeongin helpfully reminded him.

Jeongin and Han were at their dorm packing the last of their things up before the move to Stray Kids' own dorm.

Jeongin took something out from the closet and held it up for the camera to see. He had a shy smile on his face. "It's my pink pajamas. Nabi got them for me on my birthday. I always sleep in them and I'll carry on sleeping in them when we move."

The camera shifted to Han, who was battling with his overpacked suitcase. He glanced up at it as he said, "Usually, Nabi helps me with things like this because she's so good at organizing and folding things. But she hasn't finished packing her own stuff. She's leaving the girls' dorm today."

"She's sad about leaving Yeji noona," Jeongin said.

"She'll get over it," Han muttered. "She has to stay with her members now," he sounded like a sulky child who wasn't getting enough of someone's attention.