24. SKZ-TALKER EP.01

SKZ-TALKER: Season one, episode one

The camera switched on and Minho's face appeared.

"Yes, this is our waiting room," he said and pointed at the wall behind him where a white piece of paper had the printed words Stray Kids on it.

Minho turned the camera slightly so it would capture Felix, Jeongin, and Nabi practicing their dance choreography. Nabi noticed and broke out of her formation to go and dance behind Minho with a grin on her face. Jeongin joined her and the two goofed around in perfect sync. Minho was smiling at them as Jeongin chuckled and spun Nabi around until she got dizzy and almost lost balance.

"Oh, you permed your hair today," Minho pointed out.

"Yes, I did," Jeongin nodded and smiled. He quickly stabilized Nabi before she could fall and then started playing with her hair. "Nabi-yah did her hair too. She curled it today."

"Stop it!" Nabi exclaimed and smacked Jeongin's hands away from her. "You're going to mess it up. It took me an hour in the bathroom this morning."

"Believe me, we know!" Han shouted from somewhere in the distance.

Nabi rolled her eyes at him and fixed her hair over her shoulders making sure it was still perfect after what Jeongin did.

Minho turned the camera to Hyunjin. He was sitting slumped in a chair against the wall. He was looking a bit dramatic as always.

"It's our first M Countdown, so I've very nervous," Hyunjin admitted.

Felix came up behind Minho and took the camera from him. He spun in a circle before noticing Seungmin somewhere behind him.

"It's Seungmin! What are you doing Seungmin?"

"I'm watching the trailer to SKZ-TALKER," Seungmin said and showed Felix and the camera his phone with a cute smile.

"As expected," Felix commented.

"We look like animals," Seungmin remarked staring at his phone.

"Yah!" Felix argued.

"Especially this guy," Seungmin pointed out.

"This guy, I swear... " Felix laughed.

"Look at this," Seungmin grinned.

They were watching the part of the trailer where Jeongin was acting cute and shy and trying to avoid the camera as much as possible.

Hyunjin stole the camera next and went to find their leader to see what he was up to right now. Chan and Nabi were sitting next to each other on the couch each with their own laptop. Nabi saw Hyunjin coming up behind her and turned her head to smile and wave at him.

"What are you doing?"

"Talking to our fans."

Hyunjin walked around the couch before sitting down beside Nabi and slinging an arm over the back of the couch behind her head. He leaned forward to read what she was reading on the laptop.

"She wants to go to a fine arts school, but her parents aren't allowing it," Nabi explained.

Honestly, Nabi couldn't imagine what this fan was going through since she and Jungkook's parents were so supportive of them when it came to the idol life. In fact, they even helped the two pack before sending them off to Seoul to become trainees.

"Does it say which department she wants to go to?" Hyunjin asked curiously.

"What do you think I should say to her?"