34. A DAY WITH BLACKPINK

Shopping, Gaming, And Watching Movies

Nabi stood in the middle of BLACKPINK's dorm. She had a free day today and instead of going to visit her brother like she definitely would have she was here. She promised Jisoo as soon as she had the time she'd come and visit, and she was obviously keeping her promise. One reason being that she missed the older girl like crazy and the other reason being that Kim Jisoo was scary as hell when angry.

"I can't believe we finally get to spend the day together! It feels like it's been forever since I last saw you," Jisoo said as she released Nabi from a suffocating hug.

"Unnie, I missed you too!" Nabi laughed. "I can't believe it either. We've never spent this much time apart except for when Blackpink goes on tour."

"I'm surprised Jungkookie didn't steal you away," Jennie commented from behind the two.

"He tried but I refused," Nabi said.

"You and your oppa are practically joined at the hip," Jisoo remarked. "He wouldn't survive without you."

"We've always been like that," Nabi shrugged.

"It's cute," Jennie grinned. "But anyway, enough about the golden maknae. We're finally getting the chance to go shopping. Are you excited? I'm excited!"

"Of course, unnie!" Nabi nodded enthusiastically.

She'd planned on splitting her time up and spending the whole day with the four members of BLACKPINK. She'd go shopping with Jisoo and Jennie, play video games with Jisoo later, and then go on a bike ride with Rosé and Lisa around Han River. They'd take some pictures together and only post their individual selfies. It was basically just a calm girls' day. Because as much as Nabi loved her members, her brother, and BTS, she desperately needed some downtime with her own gender of friends.

Today was BLACKPINK's day, Nabi would make sure to squeeze out another free day to spend time with her other friends too (aka ITZY). But they were currently busy getting ready to finally debut themselves so she didn't want to distract them. She was also ridiculously proud of them and already their biggest fangirl.

"Remember to wear a mask," Jennie said as she handed Nabi one of her spare black masks, which successfully pulled the younger girl from her thoughts.

Even though Stray Kids was still building their fame in the K-pop world they were already somewhat known by the public. While BLACKPINK was famously known and neither needed the unnecessary attention if the media caught them together. Too many questions would get asked and way too many rumors would get started. So it was better to play it safe, at least for the time being.

"Can't we just stay inside and play games?" Jisoo asked, almost whining with a cute pout on her lips.

"No, unnie!" Jennie exclaimed. "We've waited forever for Nabi-yah to finally go shopping with us. We're going," she declared defiantly.

"We can play games later," Nabi reassured Jisoo. She held her pinky out to the older girl and the two quickly sealed a promise together.

***

"I like this! Isn't it cute?" Jennie asked.

They were currently at a Chanel Store with Jennie going crazy for most of the outfits. She'd see something and immediately want it or want Nabi to try it on. Jisoo was more than used to this by now seeing as how Jennie was one of her best friends and shopping was something they did regularly together. But for Nabi, it was probably only her second time going shopping with the two. Before she'd just hang out at their dorm or have lunch dates with them or get stolen away by Rosé and Lisa.