33. DINGO KDRAMA (FT. STRAY KIDS)

What if you were a JYP Entertainment trainee? (Ft. Stray Kids)

Nabi ran toward the closest elevator with Jeongin next to her. They were doing a skit for Dingo K-drama. Where they were supposed to continue life as usual in the company of JYP. While a new trainee was supposed to cross their paths and they were supposed to greet and guide her. It was honestly just some fun content for Stray Kids to do and for STAY to watch.

"Wait, wait, wait! " Jeongin called out.

"We were late," Nabi said as the two squeezed in beside Felix.

The new trainee was opposite them as Felix's finger hovered over the dance practice room button. He pressed it and the elevator doors slid closed. The trainee stared between the three of them with a dreamy look on her face.

(Kim Dingo's inner thoughts)

Ah, he's giving off fresh charm...

She's so young and pretty...

Jeongin was the first to greet the trainee. He put his hands together and bowed his head. "Oh, hello."

Nabi followed after him with a smile. "Hello, it's nice to meet you."

"Oh!" the trainee nervously glanced at them. She quickly copied their movements and bowed her head respectively. "Hello, Sunbaenims! I'm Day 1 trainee, Kim Dingo! Nice to meet you," she introduced herself.

"Ah... " Jeongin sounded out with a smile and a look shot at Nabi. "Sunbaenim?" he pointed to himself.

Nabi laughed as Felix nodded with a grin. They both found their second youngest really adorable. Though to be fair Nabi and Jeongin were both 01 liners, they were both the maknaes so getting called Sunbaenims was a little unreal.

"You're noona, right?" Jeongin asked.

"Unnie?" Nabi added out of curiosity.

"No.. noona? Unnie?" Kim Dingo blushed shyly.

I didn't realize it was so nice to be called noona and unnie!

"Uh, speak casually noona," Jeongin told her.

"Oh, okay," Kim Dingo nodded.

My heart's gonna explode

"Unnie, no need to be so nervous," Nabi tried to comfort her.

She's so kind

***

Kim Dingo stepped out of the elevator and Nabi went with her. The two rounded the corner in awkward silence before Nabi spotted three of her other members. Chan, Changbin, and Hyunjin were coming out of the recording room. Just like Nabi and Jeongin, Hyunjin was dressed in a school uniform. It wasn't SOPA's school uniform but a plain navy blue one that Dingo K-drama had given them to wear only a few minutes ago.

Changbin was acting cute and doing aegyo just to get on Hyunjin's nerves. Chan was smiling at the two in amusement as Nabi and Kim Dingo watched the scene unfold.

"Don't... Don't... " Chan laughed, half-heartedly trying to calm Hyunjin down.

Hyunjin put a hand on his heart dramatically before pretending to try and hit Changbin out of annoyance. He even growled at him. Changbin narrowed his eyes at Hyunjin before immediately scolding him.

"Yah, I'm older than you! Hyunjin, I'm your hyung!"

Changbin stepped forward and raised his fist like he wanted to hit Hyunjin but hesitated and only lightly tapped at the younger boy's shoulder. Hyunjin acted like he was hurt and instantly fell to the ground with a groan.