45. NABI AND THE 95LINERS

Nabi And The 95liners

It was an early Saturday morning when Nabi showed up at BTS's home. She sneakily used the spare key Jungkook had given her so she didn't wake anyone up unnecessarily. But almost immediately she was traumatized by the sight of Namjoon goofily singing and dancing in the kitchen in just his boxers. She laughed and Namjoon's steps faltered. His eyes widened and he froze on the spot when he saw Nabi standing there.

"Yah, oppa, you're in a good mood," she commented.

Namjoon's hands flew to his chest to try and cover himself up in front of his 'little sister'. "Yah! Nabi-yah! What are you doing here?!" he exclaimed.

"I came to visit," she answered.

Jimin walked into the kitchen a second later, he glanced at his leader before noticing Nabi. He quickly went to put a hand over her eyes while his leg kicked at Namjoon's lower half. "Yah, she's just a baby! Go and get changed, hyung!"

"I, uh--" Namjoon tried to protest but he was shoved out of the kitchen and into the hallway.

"Can I open my eyes now?" Nabi laughed as she tried to pry Jimin's hands from her face. He looked back and forth before dropping his arms to his side again.

"Nabi, you didn't say you were coming over today," Jimin looked at her.

He left an arm around her shoulders and she turned sideways to try and look at him. "I wanted to surprise Taehyung oppa. He's been begging nonstop about spending some time together. Is he awake yet?" Nabi asked.

"Of course not," Jimin grinned as he recalled the photo of his soulmate he had taken only a few minutes ago before coming down to the kitchen.

"Jimin-ah, are you helping hyung with breakfast this morning?" J-Hope asked.

He rounded the corner and came into the room. His tired morning expression quickly turned to his usual bright smile when he saw the surprise guest in Jimin's clutches.

"Hobi oppa!" Nabi grinned happily. 

She slipped from Jimin's embrace and skipped around the kitchen island to get to J-Hope. The older BTS member opened his arms wide and hugged her. Using Nabi's tippytoes, she rested her chin against his shoulder as his hand patted at her back.

"I didn't know you were coming home," J-Hope said as the two pulled away.

"I wanted it to be a surprise," Nabi repeated.

"But Jungkookie's not here," J-Hope said. 

"Yeah, he went to visit Mingyu yesterday and ended up sleeping over," Jimin explained as he took a water bottle from the fridge.

Nabi nodded her head before simply shrugging. "It's okay, I'll text him later."

"Have you had breakfast yet? I'll make you something," J-Hope offered with a smile. "Jin hyung's sleeping in today because he went to see his parents yesterday and got back late."

"Mm," Nabi hummed. "I haven't eaten yet."

"Just wait a bit then," J-Hope said and ruffled her hair as he walked passed. He crouched down to get a pan out from the cupboard before looking for the ingredients for Kimchi fried rice. Jimin and Nabi sat behind the counter and watched for a while. Jimin was still sleepy from just waking up and it gave Nabi an excuse to waste time. She'd get something to eat while Taehyung got an extra few minutes of sleep before she woke him up for the day.

***

"Thanks, oppa!" Nabi smiled at J-Hope after she took her last bite of breakfast.